The Matrix : Reloaded

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRX-YEM

Super Moderator
VIP
The release dat is now May 15th, 2003
looks like Time Warner doesn't want to compete with other opening day movies.

The Matrix Revolutions - tentative (sp?)
November 7, 2003

I cant wait for the new matrix. The first one had kick ass photography and I am sure that they improved apon the technology since then

i dont really care about movies with the best technology. as long as it has a good storyline or point to it, ill go watch it.

not all of it, the wrap around scenes used like 90 diffrent still camreas and then they just took the pictures in sequence to have the 360 veiw. That could still be considered photography.

i just hope they do a better transission (sp) into part 3 than they did from 1-2 that flying shit was stupid.. I'm a big matrix buff i watch it still like 2-3 x a month pick it apart etc i love it.. hopefully they'll have more $ to do 2 &3.

If you recall the chase scene in #1 when normal people were turning into agents and trying to kill neo.. that was all supposed to be a car chase.. with people who were driving turning into agents.. but it was too much $.. that would have been pretty damn sweet.

I hated that ending! well the flying part.... I was like ok I guess its showing the true comic book side

did anybody see the animatrix trailer... it was soo fuckin' sick, the best CG i have ever seen in my life, not to mention that asian chick in a bra and thong... i swear it looked real, i could have got off to that shit.

EDIT: shit, i don't know what i was talking about... i thought it was the animatrix, but i can't find what i was talking about on the web. it wasen't a cartoon, it was all cg and looked completely real. it was a sward fight between the black guy and some asian (i think) chick. anyways, it was shown in the theatres right after the previews, but right before the movie... i forgot what move it was. but anyways... it was sick as hell. if anybody knows what i'm talkin' about... please tell me what it was, i'm confused as hell.

i dont think its gonna be all good like people think...i saw a preview of him flying...WTF OhoOHOHohoH. and the special effects are not as good as they used to be as MANY movies use the same now days...what ELSE could they possibly throw in there that somebody already has...
dont get me wrong, the first matrix was down right my fav. movie for a LONG time..

Originally posted by Viperlocc_B18C1@Apr 13 2003, 10:28 PM
i dont think its gonna be all good like people think...i saw a preview of him flying...WTF OhoOHOHohoH. and the special effects are not as good as they used to be as MANY movies use the same now days...what ELSE could they possibly throw in there that somebody already has...
dont get me wrong, the first matrix was down right my fav. movie for a LONG time..

did you watch the trailer fucktard? And the short was called Animatrix and it was before Dreamcatchers.

Originally posted by machine@Apr 13 2003, 10:37 PM
And the short was called Animatrix and it was before Dreamcatchers.

yeah, that's what i saw. i guess it was animatrix... but all the ones on their website are cartoonish... the one before dreamcatcher was full blown CG. i wish i could find it... i couldn't get it on kazaa either :( .

Back