The Meatrix

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well my computers badass and i just got broadband so i wanted to play some multiplayer shooting games, like halo and shit like that. So someone give me a link to download one or somethin!

to get this slightly back on topic for one sec

WTF is mechanically separated chicken???

fuck the topic, nah just jokin, how can u not know what mechanically seperated chicken is? everyone knows that that is. come on, Not even gonna try to explain

someone tell us what it is?

rite out of my brain, i remember now. lol
Very simply, mechanical separation is a way of getting every last piece of meat from the bone of a chicken, turkey, or other food animal.
Bones with edible meat attached are forced under high pressure through a device that separates the bone from the meat.
It's a process that's been used since the 1960's and for a variety of popular products.
A statement from the U.S. Food Safety and Inspection Service says mechanically separated products are "safe, wholesome, nutritious, and useful in providing consumers with the wide variety of economical meat and poultry products.

ok

now how bout "partially defatted fatty tissue"

pulled this one rite outa my ass

Partially Defatted Beef or Pork Fatty Tissue

Emulsion-like byproduct derived from low temperature rendering (not exceeding 120oF) of fatty trimmings containing less than 12% lean meat.

Sol you still never told me what the
Group: Members
Member No.: 3,385

Rating: < 0 ( ) 10 >

bullshit is

Group: Members --- this says that you are a member (other groups are moderators, administrators, and vendors)
Member No.: 3,385 --- this is the number you were when you joined (3384 people joined before you did)

Rating: < 0 ( ) 10 > --- this is a new system that was implemented a little while ago as a way of warning asshats doing dumb shit (there is a post at the top of this forum that fully explains it)

awsome, clarrified

FYI i knew all the crap besides rating

i just copy and paisted it all like a dumbass
lol

i dont wanna be a membern o more, i wanna be special =/

Damn you know your shit a bout meat.

I personally love the Flank Steak or Filet Mijon. God damn I want some flank steak now but I guess I will have to settle for some honey baked ham in the fridge or left over deep fryed turkey.

s3fc7e665ea63b.jpg

:lmao: funny shit. :thumbsup: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit:

lol B got mad at me! "my gallery is for car stuff not your bitches." lol Slammed you were the only one who got to see that badass pic

i agree, but she looked too white trash tho....

maybe a sexy lingerie shot would flown?

Back