The most dangerous gangs in the world

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

Having an argument at work... Some people were talking about how the Bronx contains some of the hardest of the hard-lined gangs in the world. Places in the bronx where people will kill you if you so much as look in their direction.

I then brought out a trump card.

Check out how Nigerians roll

And now the contest is on. Yakuza? Triads ? Albanian Mafia ? Who do you think rules the underworld with the nastiest, most dangerous and heavy-pipe-hitting tactics in the world ?

-> Steve

My vote are still Filipino knife fighting gangs. But I haven't found any pics. Any pics you have or multimedia is appreciated .

Round 1.... FIGHT !

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Dec 17 2004, 10:00 PM
:eek: those Nigerians roll with wild animals!!! HOLY SHIT!! hyennas and monkeys...shit!! i dont think anything can top that.
[post=433835]Quoted post[/post]​

Thats fucking crazy

lol http://www.wiggaz.com/
bluegun.jpg

kinda sexy? or is it just me?

in cambodia kids run around killing each other and junk. they act as sort of a military with generals and such, and as young as 6 and 7 years old they become knife and gun toting soldiers. i read like a 10 page artical in amagazine about it one time. this one kid they were telling the story about was like 10 years old and a veteran killer. he spoke of how they scalped/cut off ears/disfigured enemies and wore the pieces like trophies like wild tribes of people. he spoke of how generals would bleed enemies and they would pass cups around of there enemies blood. they thought drinking the blood of there enemy would grant them there enemies power.

was some hardcore stuff. i think itw as rolling stone a long time ago, but dont remember exactly what magazine.

Cambodia is a classically shitty place I understand.

the Philippines must have some bad ass dudes in it. They have that knife fighting thing....

-> Steve

http://www.wiggaz.com/booty.htm

on that wiggaz site.......

Camden NJ is now rated as the most dangerous city in the US.
they dont really have gangs, they all shoot at each other.

Id say the mafia, they make people "dissapear"
this is off that "hacked site":
yea this kid is cool.....
gallery_27051_134_1103343035.jpg

WERD LIFE YO!!!

any mafias...street gangs cant touch mafias....y0! if you think about it, most street gangs are really just thugs and dealers.

italian mob is high up there. I think that the IRA, atleast was, the most influenciat "gang".

Originally posted by Celerity@Dec 17 2004, 10:27 PM
Cambodia is a classically shitty place I understand.

the Philippines must have some bad ass dudes in it. They have that knife fighting thing....

-> Steve
[post=433989]Quoted post[/post]​

let me try and see if i get get some vids of some of my relatives doing that shit (some sort of fighting, not positive if it's the knife shit your talking about) back in the Phillipines...when my uncle came out here on a visa in 94 he brought some vids of it...i never got to watch them b/c they said i was too young...i'm 21 now, where are those fuckin' vids???

EDIT:called my aunt and she said the vids are of them fighting with Coli sticks. :(

Back