The most dangerous gangs in the world

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Dec 17 2004, 05:00 PM
:eek: those Nigerians roll with wild animals!!! HOLY SHIT!! hyennas and monkeys...shit!! i dont think anything can top that.
[post=433835]Quoted post[/post]​

They are actually debt collectors

Originally posted by JDMPlaya+Dec 18 2004, 08:48 PM-->
Originally posted by senate_9427@Dec 18 2004, 09:34 AM
TrailorParkPimp
@Dec 17 2004, 05:00 PM
:eek: those Nigerians roll with wild animals!!! HOLY SHIT!! hyennas and monkeys...shit!! i dont think anything can top that.
[post=433835]Quoted post[/post]​

They are actually debt collectors
[post=434075]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol:
[post=434293]Quoted post[/post]​

Serious, its in this months Maxim or Stuff, cant remember which

Dude! Russian Mafia?

What about the Yakuza!

I saw them before on The Simpsons and they were pretty hardcore, they used nunchucks and stuff.

REPRESENT MISTA' SPAACULL!!!!!1oneone1

Originally posted by Blanco+Dec 19 2004, 02:40 AM-->
@Dec 17 2004, 11:54 PM
WERD LIFE YO!!!

any mafias...street gangs cant touch mafias....y0! if you think about it, most street gangs are really just thugs and dealers.
[post=434017]Quoted post[/post]​

Very true, thugs that will shoot you in the street over $10 worth of weed. The mob is just more civilized than street gangs, other than that there isn't really much of a difference. Personally, I'd rather deal with homicidal businessmen than homicidal sociopaths who'll kill you over a color.

One of my old friends, who actually enjoys taking human life, was in a Surreno gang in Chula Vista, San Diego. His sets initiation was killing an important looking person in broad daylight, on a busy street. Even getting jumped in meant you were a bitch. Standing on a corner with one of his homies, a 13 year old walked up and put a gauge shell in homie's chest. That 13 year old was found in a dumpster a week later with a knife hole in his heart. Guess who put him there? Make no mistakes about it, street gangs are very deadly and extremely dangerous. And most kids start out with the gang lifestyle around 10-12 years old, a lot like those Cambodian kids...just not quite as twisted. Hell, there was a time when the majority of driveby's had someone under 14 on the trigger. Then there's the fact that it's just hard living in a place like that, even if you don't have any gang affiliation.

My point isn't to say "oh, those other organizations or places don't have shit on street gangs". It's more along the lines of, don't discount them simply because they're "thugs". Most Mafia street soldiers fit the description of "thug", but they're called "goons" instead. As it stands, the Crips are still the most dangerous gang in California...which has a fairly large gang problem. In fact, their sheer brutality is what gave rise to the <s>b</s>loods on <s>Piru</s> street in Compton, starting the street war over two colors. The Hmong gangs are pretty damn brutal, too. Had a friend get shot for flipping off a van that almost ran him over and another friend got close to 100 bullet holes in his house for saving a three year old girl from getting run over. Street gangs are only benign if you live in an area where you don't have to deal with them.
[post=434359]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah sometimes here in Diego i wonder if i should really scream at people who cut me off and shit like that. I always brake check people, you know, when they ride your ass and you slam the brakes to scare em. I have already had atleast 5 or so confrontations over that. Ehh whatever its funny

Back