The most important news of the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

And you people may never hear of this:

Ethiopia prepared to invade Somalia - Yahoo! News

This is more important that Bush saying "Shit", more important than Israel landing troops, and way , way more important than that other shit on CNN.

This is biblically important. And this is also where the US will be fighting it's next war. We put the Islamofascists in power when our CIA put up the warloard ceasefire, and since that collapsed the Muzzys have come in and taken Mogadishu / Sudan / Skinny land. The now threaten Ethiopia.

Ethiopia is the cradle of Christian artifacts.

No, the most important news of the day is....

I finally got my weenie wet this morning....and teh wife is on the pill....her boobs are getting bigger.... :p

LMMFAO

ok, edit removed, now its working, i dunno why it didnt do it before

Last edited:
GSRCRXsi said:
Lmmfao

edit: B, did you disable typing in all caps? lol. i tried to do it for that and it only left the first one capped. i dont mind, but thats cool if you did, stop the damn n00bs from doing it, lol

no becuase theres another member who posted TTWWIPPO or whatever the fuck it is...

TTWWIOP

seems to work.

But yeah, i actually work with a couple dozen people from both ethiopia and somalia (welcome to the wide world of tech support).

Ethiopia is the cradle of Christian artifacts.

So afraid of what the Christians have done for hundreds of years... destroy the history of those that do not believe the way they do.

:cliffs:

on topic joke
off topic
off topic
off topic
off topic
on topic - start religous debate
Celerity relizes his mistake.

Back