The most true thing ive ever read

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by yeahIdriveaTGL+May 12 2004, 01:44 AM-->
mattcalica
@May 12 2004, 01:22 AM
i am a nice guy. I have been in all those positions that were mentioned on that website. Do i feel sorry for myself? nope. see, this is my theory. Women under the age of 25 are just plain stupid. They think with their, actually, they dont think. They all want to change those bad-boys, and they see it as their little projects. When shit doesnt go well on their projects, they call the nice guy. I believe, at the age of 25, give or take a year, they give up on that shit. They are sick of trying to change the bad-boys into good boyfriends and thats where we come into play. I have seen it happen a dozen times. Its like a light switch, the girl doesnt think anything of her friend, and then bam, next thing you know, they're getting married. So thats why i aint pissed about being the nice guy. I know someday, it'll pay off.

amen brotherman, except i still have a few years till 25 <_< but the good one's are always worth the wait

Can anyone over 25 back this theory up, cuz im 18.... and yea, 25 is a long ways from now?

I guess I'd call myself a nice guy and Ive been in a lot of those positions on that page but I rarely end up really wanting a relationship w/ any of the girls I meet. A lot of it is just not persuing her at all :shrug2:

let me clear myself before you older guys start flaming me. I am not saying NOT to date, not to have gf's, not to have sex. All i am saying is, dont expect to have a SERIOUS relationship until you're 25. By serious i mean, 2+ years, moving in together, marriage...now you guys shouldnt take this as a fact, its just my personal theory on women.

:roll:

men think that once they've been burned a few times, all of us girls are evil. it's not our fault you're interested in the shitty specimens. :p

Originally posted by complicity@May 12 2004, 08:51 AM

men think that once they've been burned a few times, all of us girls are evil. it's not our fault you're interested in the shitty specimens. :p

I think you've got this somewhat backwards. I know two different girls, both extremely hot, who ALWAYS go for the complete assholes. I dated one of these girls, and it lasted MAYBE 6 months. Why? I'm not a complete asshole. The other girl goes out with guys who verbally abuse her, spit on her, call her a 'fucking cunt', and she always ends up with these guys for quite a long time. She was even considering moving to Florida to be with the guy who spit on her. Simply amazing.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+May 12 2004, 11:42 AM-->
complicity
@May 12 2004, 08:51 AM

I think you've got this somewhat backwards. I know two different girls, both extremely hot, who ALWAYS go for the complete assholes. I dated one of these girls, and it lasted MAYBE 6 months. Why? I'm not a complete asshole. The other girl goes out with guys who verbally abuse her, spit on her, call her a 'fucking cunt', and she always ends up with these guys for quite a long time. She was even considering moving to Florida to be with the guy who spit on her. Simply amazing.

those two girls you know don't make up the entire female population. :p But yeah, those girls are fcuked up. :shrug2:

it's really not a big deal to me, i was just making a comment. :)

Originally posted by complicity@May 12 2004, 09:56 AM
those two girls you know don't make up the entire female population. :p But yeah, those girls are fcuked up. :shrug2:

it's really not a big deal to me, i was just making a comment. :)

I know, I was only being halfway serious. I've got an awesome girl who would never fuck me over. I had to wade through lots of girls who would, and did.

i am 25 and one thing i have noticed is that its hard for me to find anyone my age that has no kids or some what good looking. and when i do find someone that my age they show no intrest cuz i look 19. younger girls play games and are fucked in the head, really fucked in the head

Originally posted by complicity@May 12 2004, 10:51 AM

because it's usually more than just "a couple of times."

I used to date a lot, just after high school. I got sick of the BS and it's been 3 years now since I've had a date. pluh.

Back