the mother of all rants

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
well today me and sleepergtx went to confront the girl that owes me money for my Integra or to get the keys back so i can repo it. we arrived at her apt and noticed that the Integra wasnt there. we then walk around the parking lot some and wasnt able to find it. so we went to their apt and knocked on the door and was greeted by her husband (he was having a car club meeting) and asked for her but she wasnt home. i asked him to step outside so i can talk to him about things. he agreed and came outside and i asked him when his wife (who is the one "buying" my Integra) when shes gonna be back so i can talk to her about the car. he explains to me that they have been having problems and she was somewhere else for awhile. i told him that i needed her to contact me about the car ASAP so i can either get my money or repo it back. i then ask him where "my" car was and he told me it was in the body shop and that they had put $600 into it to get it running. well i then tell him that the verbal agreement between me and his wife was that she wasnt going to spend a dime on it until it was paid off and that $600 was SUPPOSED to be given to me to pay me off for the car. he explained to me that it was in the shop because his truck was going in soon to have some work done to it and that he needed a truck to drive. i then ask him how he was going to get tags for it since i still have the title and he said he has some tags hes going to use until his truck gets fixed....hmmm major ILLEGAL!! i told him that she needs to contact me by this weekend because i either want my money or the car and was gonna do like a bank and repo the car like a bank does with the shit thats done to it. he told me he was gonna take the stuff of if i did that but i again told him i was gonna do it like a bank does because they dont care as long as they have the car. anyways, he gave me her cell phone and told me he was gonna call her and tell her i am pissed off and he then gave me her cell phone number (which i called and was busy <_< ). i also told him that her email doesnt work either because i tried to email her too. he rattled off her email addy and i said yes thats the one i tried. he thought it was kind of odd too. i told him i didnt care if they had to sell something to get me my money because i need it to get my license back and was counting on having it back now. he then told me he didnthave anything to sell...but i know he does <_< . the good thing tho is that he perfectly understood my point and knew i was pissed and he would have done the same thing too. he didnt blame me at all for being the way that i feel. so afterwards, i shook his hand and told him i appreciated his time and that i would be in contact. he went back inside, me and sleepergtx left and i told him i was so mad i could hit something...but i didnt. AHHH this is just gonna be something else to stress me out until its resolved!! ima call his wife up tomorrow after i get off work and tell her i want my money or the car back. im tired of worrying about this and i wish it would hurry up and get settled.

sorry for the rant and all but damn wouldnt u all have done the same? oh and sleepergtx...be sure to throw your 2 cents in just in case i forgot anything.

:rant:

fuck that man, after all that i would just take the car back.. but that is me.. I HATE bullshitters and it seems to me thats who you are dealin with

find the shop its at get a truck with a trailer then tow the car out of there. if they paid for the work a head of time just take it from them if the shop wont let you take it call the police and show them your title and shit to prove its yours. go to a acura place and give tehm your title and they should be able to make a key off your vin.

Originally posted by JDMPlaya@Nov 5 2003, 08:31 PM
fuck that man, after all that i would just take the car back.. but that is me.. I HATE bullshitters and it seems to me thats who you are dealin with

We don't know where the fuck the car is. That's the problem. :eek: :angry:

Brian...you can call me James if you want. :p

I just thought of something you should have done. You shoulda had a key made and KEPT it on you until the money was paid. :shrug2: That way she would have KNOWN you would be serious about her not paying. I'm going to institute that if I ever sell a car to a friend...well besides you...because...um I still have my car for now. <_<

It's yours this weekend though. :spin:

Anyway, I say take it back. You don't wanna piss Neal off though. But fuck he doesn't wanna get into it so I dn't see why it would (other than the fact that he'd have to walk to work...legally.) :ph34r:

The more I hear of her giving you the fucking runaround the more I am on the REPO side of the shit, and I only read half your post. ;)

I had the pleasure of trying to calm Brian down tonight. I was tryin to joke with him but he was really pissed and I DO NOT blame him. This is bullshit and he needs the money. :(

go to a acura on honda dealer and give them the vin and they should be able to make a key if you show em proff of ownership

Send a certified letter to her last known address advising the vehicle will be reported stolen if you are not paid or the vehicle returned in the same condition as when she took possession. I'd give her 10 days from reciept of the certified letter.

If she doesn't respond, report it stolen. You'll get your car, she'll go to jail.

ima call the Acura dealership here and see how much it would cost for me to get a key made after i give them my VIN number. then at 5:30 when she gets off work...ima call her on her cell phone and find out what she wants to do. if she says shes gonna pay then ima ask for all the money...if she says shes gonna give it back to me (without giving her ANY of the money shes paid me) then ima get her to meet me at my crib and have her hand me the key and tell me where the car is and tell her shes paying for the towing...and that she BETTER be at my apt by whatever time i tell her to be here!! god damn i am soo stressed about this shit.....

i'll keep calling her ass up...fuck it i dont give a shit about whether shes a friend or not. its the fact she didnt hold her side of the deal that i am soo pissed off about.

All the shit you went through dog i will show here that the pimp hand is way strong and then take my car back fuck waiting around its been forever your to nice to these people and you sold them the car cheap to fuck that

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Nov 5 2003, 09:04 PM
i'll keep calling her ass up...fuck it i dont give a shit about whether shes a friend or not. its the fact she didnt hold her side of the deal that i am soo pissed off about.

I was gonna leave my old cell there...but it wouldn't have done you any good without the charger.

Originally posted by Calesta@Nov 5 2003, 10:57 PM
:( :angry: :rant: :rant: :rant:

You shoulda seen Brian when we were on the way back to his place...talk about ranting. :eek: Dayum... I know he felt better lol :D

How much did you sell the car for? When was the date of sale and what has she paid you for it so far? Just curious. If she's short cash to pay you, couldn't she get a bank loan for it?

shit man. sounds like shes tryin to keep the car without paying. i would first get a key made at Acura, then if u cant get in touch with her via cell, call the cops and report it stolen. the other thing you can do is to call all the local bodyshops and pretend you are her friend and want to know when the car will be done "because she is gonna have you help her pick it up" (cough). if its not at the shop you call, they'll just say "we dont have your car"...but one will say "we're still working on it...blah blah blah". then you can ask for the manager and lay it all out for him. good luck man!

With the title, and the VIN, you can have a Honda/Acura key made for $3.50. That's how much it was from the Honda dealer here.

I'd say fuck the bitch, she's the one keeping you from being in contact. Call the cops, have the car reported stolen, and then tell them that you were informed taht it was in a local shop.

Let the cops find it, and have the whereabouts reported to you.

Have it towed at your leisure.

sounds like excellent "booty leverage"

"bitch! gimme back my car!! now gimme some booty! you owe me!"

bwah!

You should have went and scooped the car when you first asked for opinions 1-2 month(s) ago when you knew where it was at. I say find out where the shop is and go get the car already. With the title and cops (if they find it legit), the shop would have to hand over the car. Good luck but I think you have a runner on your hands.

Back