The names Stephanie...and im a Newbie

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah, it was me and one other chick in the class.. lol it was a joke and an easy 3 credits. i couldn't speak a sentence and i still got a b+ :p

I thought thank you was "Spasibo"

A question I have for all the english-second-language people,

Do you still -think- in Russian ?

Celerity said:
I thought thank you was "Spasibo"

A question I have for all the english-second-language people,

Do you still -think- in Russian ?

Lol I was pretty much raised over here. We moved here when I was 6 and my parents taught me english but someone I say bad things in russian under my breath but loud enough so people can be like um WTF did she say haha.

And my plans for the car I would like to eventually go with the mugen header back exhaust system. Build the motor to be able to hold a power of a custom supercharger. But that is WAYYY down the line.

f'in mini truckers...
lol, :threadjack: we got the tacoma done by the way :)

bolt ons are for beginners...

so steph, what do you mean by custom supercharger?

reckedracing said:
Boo Supercharger...

HORRAY turbo...

Boo for lag. I like to be boosted at all times. And too many people do turbocharged hondas. I see it too much here in St. Louis

And we were thinking about taking off an M90 from a grand prix gtp and run a low 6lbs of boost.

there's a reason for that...
cause turbo's are kick ass...

as for lag... read my sig

turbos are more effecient, and you need to remember boost on a SC is RPM dependant
meaning boost levels climb as RPMs climb
where as a turbo, once you have full boost at 3-4K, you have full boost all the way till red line

and why custom SC?
JR makes a bolt on i think

Last edited:
946956962_l.jpg

reckedracing said:
there's a reason for that...
cause turbo's are kick ass...

as for lag... read my sig

turbos are more effecient, and you need to remember boost on a SC is RPM dependant
meaning boost levels climb as RPMs climb
where as a turbo, once you have full boost at 3-4K, you have full boost all the way till red line

and why custom SC?
JR makes a bolt on i think

True but im just more into a supercharger more than a turbo charger.

Oh and mini trucks are cool not my thing but have to show respect to people who do their own stuff!

And the JR super charge is about $4500 for my car while a custom one we build would be about $500 lol.

And the JR super charge is about $4500 for my car while a custom one we build would be about $500 lol.
more info?
i've got a H22 in my teg and would be interested in a $500 SC setup

lmao, a match made in heaven
abh.jpg

Welcome to the swap

I am surprised there hasn't been any ttiwwop or that much leg humping.

hiya steph. Saw you on absoluteprelude. Welcome to HS (the people here are WAAAY more fun....but dont let the guys on AP know) :)

reikoshea said:
hiya steph. Saw you on absoluteprelude. Welcome to HS (the people here are WAAAY more fun....but dont let the guys on AP know) :)

yeah I checked that out for a bit and read some threads but they seemed a bit strict over there. But it wasnt o so bad im enjoying here a bit more you guys make me laugh haha

damn, i'm gone overnight and it's already at 2 pages.

jackson racing superchargers suck on preludes. they will max you out at running only 13.8-14.2. turbo all the way and you will be a quick lil' lude. anyways, welcome.:wave:

Back