The names Stephanie...and im a Newbie

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You all need girlfriends, BAD.

eww...

In other news: Welcome to the sight. We are a fun crowd.. but chicks usually leave us because their legs get raw from all of the humping. Looks like a nice clean car you have there.. Lots to learn here.. but take my advise, Dont tease, dont post pics, and for christs sake, don't say anything sexual.

Good luck to ya!

On the SH, if you put much more then 250 hp to the wheels, you risk blowing the ATTS apart... on the base model, turbo all the way. But on the SH, the JR supercharger is the best route

BTW, Welcome :)

Добро пожаловать к Hondaswap! Ваш автомобиль смотрит славным.

hmmm...

3 pages for an intro... only for a girl on hondaswap...

welcome. you probably wont stay long.

The real shizzle

Hey nice car I am a newbe also
I got a 98 teggy with b16a a set up with racing cams and type R computer sitting on 17's
I am not a prof either, just get's me from here to there... right. Not really a racer...but I love VTEC :cool:

TheBeast said:
Hey nice car I am a newbe also
I got a 98 teggy with b16a a set up with racing cams and type R computer sitting on 17's
I am not a prof either, just get's me from here to there... right. Not really a racer...but I love VTEC :cool:

why do you have a b16 in an integra? and what is a type r computer?

^^^^ I'd like to know the same thing. 99Prelude. Nice Lude I am from the STL area. Grew up in Fairview Heights. Where abouts in the STL are u?

Hey guys thanks for the welcome. And you guys cant be too bad just think of me as a normla person THANKS!

Oh and mrfli im ni the st. charles area really., but everyone knows stl better haha

get_nick said:
why do you have a b16 in an integra? and what is a type r computer?

A Type-R computer is a p73. I think that's what he means by that.
He may have a B16 in it because the B18 blew up or something and he could only afford a B16?????? I don't know just a guess.

integraslut78 said:
A Type-R computer is a p73. I think that's what he means by that.
He may have a B16 in it because the B18 blew up or something and he could only afford a B16?????? I don't know just a guess.

i was kind of being an ass about the type r computer. i figured he meant ecu. hmmmm, if i had an integra blow up, i would keep the head or just swap the blocks. but then again, i don't know what went wrong there...

Back