The National Titile that wasn't

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
USC was robbed

An unreviewable touchdown resulting from a pitch made by Vince Young AFTER his knee was cleary down

A poorly reviewed incomplete pass which to anyone who saw the tape, except the reviewing offical, even the announcers flat out said it was a fumble, kept a TX drive going.

38 USC

41-6=35 for UT

USC is your national champ

I hate bad officiating

That is at least arguable I'll agree, but your the first person I've heard who thinks that. Nobody can deny that UT owes USC 6 points from a TD they didn't earn

My friend in Kuwait said it best

"That’s what I thought it was going to be, GUESS NOT! I have to hear this shit now for a year, YEAH! I HOPE VINCE YOUNG DIES IN A CAR ACCIDENT!"

Quoted post[/post]]
Ball was down, wasn't fumbled.
he's talking about when the receiver caught the ball, then got hit and dropped it. Not when the guy was down and it was stripped late.

there were some bad calls but how could SC not anticipate Vince Young running in for that last touchdown? I mean WTF, he was burning them all game, it was a no brainer that was gonna happen. Stupid ass defensive cordnator(sp?)

My girl hates SC and now I gotta hear this shit all night on top of regular woman bitching and my son crying every 2 hours because he needs to eat. It's gonna be a long fucking night :ph34r: :laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]
My friend in Kuwait said it best

"That’s what I thought it was going to be, GUESS NOT! I have to hear this shit now for a year, YEAH! I HOPE VINCE YOUNG DIES IN A CAR ACCIDENT!"

That's fucked up.. That's like me saying I HOPE YOUR BUDDY DIES IN IRAQ

quit your fucking crying. TEXAS is the champs and both teams played one hell of a great game.

oh yea and silverchild79 how bout Oregon? what happened there. oh yea they got beat by unranked Oklahoma.

:harhar:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
quit your fucking crying.
only people who know the truth use that phrase. if the calls went againt Texas, you'd be bitching too.
:laugh: not really, I am a fan of CU and FSU, and both my teams lost in bowl games, yea fsu lost to penn state, but that was one hell of a bowl game also, and the better team won.

I wanted to see a real true national championship game and tonights game was just that. neck and neck, between 2 of the best teams, it was a close game and both teams looked very good, Texas pulled it out in the end and won them game.

Looks like we got a lot of sore losers in here.

All I can say is, that was one hell of a game. Don't care for either of the teams, but it was nice to see Young tear 'em up and break their streak. And what happened to the Heismen winner? Was he even playing? :p

Plus I got a little built up hatred for USC myself, being an Irish fan. :mrgreen:

All in all, Congrats Horns! Y'all deserved it. Or should I say, Congrats to the Young Show!

Quoted post[/post]]
quit your fucking crying. TEXAS is the champs and both teams played one hell of a great game.

oh yea and silverchild79 how bout Oregon? what happened there. oh yea they got beat by unranked Oklahoma.

Holy OMG your from Colorado, what happend last time one of your teams played Oregon, u got spanked that's what happened.

Speaking of spanking didn't UT beat you 70-3?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Holy OMG your from Colorado, what happend last time one of your teams played Oregon, u got spanked that's what happened.

Speaking of spanking didn't UT beat you 70-3?
oh yea Texas handed CU their asses on a Plater, and yes Oregon did beat us a couple of years ago in a bowl game. but I am not talking about Oregon Vs Colorado, I remember a couple of months ago you were crying cause Oregon had to face Oklahoma in a bowl game, and not a ranked team. thats what I am talking bout!

and why were at it :g um has Oregon ever been national champs? :no: has CU ever been national champs :yes: dont believe me check out 1990
national champs from 1883 to 2005

Quoted post[/post]]
Yeah Oregon lost, I watched the game, this thread is about the ROSE BOWL

:werd:

Cry Trojan Fans Cry.

The championship team is outta here, and they left losers.

Don't worry though, you'll have all those bandwagons fans to cry with (if by chance, your not one yourself).

Hands off to Vince Young and the Longhorns! Great Game! They earned it!

You know, my two favorite teams are UCLA and whoevers playing U$C, but from now on, the horns will have a special place it my heart.

Sorry but Vince Young earned nothing

proof.jpg

a bit blurry cause I had to freeze fram my TV and take the pic with the digital camera but you can see here what I mean

Back