the new bed y0!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

We had a "shag pad" out back of a batchelor pad I lived in. It was about 20'x30' efficiency apartment in the back yard that came with the place. So we pimped it out, but in a big nice bed, nice (not too nice) audio system, tv, couch, etc etc.. But the real magic was the star stickers that we stuck on the roof. Chicks love those things. And you get to turn off the lights to show 'em to them.

Chicks impressed, sit on the edge of the bed, talk a bit, bring up the stars.. turn off lights to show them what they look like. Chick attacks you. Happens every time.

We also had a wide selection of condoms in the "glove box" thingie in the headboard. Score.

And yes, we had a you "sleep" in it, you do all the sheets, pillow cases, etc in the morning.

nice bed, i slept in one of those a few weeks ago. Its weird at first, but afte ryou sink in its niiiiiice. Ill stick with the full size spring mattress/box spring with goose feather bed, goose feather comforter, and goose feather pillows. :)

phyregod said:
We had a "shag pad" out back of a batchelor pad I lived in. It was about 20'x30' efficiency apartment in the back yard that came with the place. So we pimped it out, but in a big nice bed, nice (not too nice) audio system, tv, couch, etc etc.. But the real magic was the star stickers that we stuck on the roof. Chicks love those things. And you get to turn off the lights to show 'em to them.

Chicks impressed, sit on the edge of the bed, talk a bit, bring up the stars.. turn off lights to show them what they look like. Chick attacks you. Happens every time.

We also had a wide selection of condoms in the "glove box" thingie in the headboard. Score.

And yes, we had a you "sleep" in it, you do all the sheets, pillow cases, etc in the morning.

That's AWESOME! Too bad I never had a house in college.

Bah, my Sleep Number is still better lol well I actually don't know. My friend's girlfriend has a Temperpedic and when I layed down on it, it was comfortable. World of a difference compared to a regular box spring. Anyway, like I said in my thread, I just love the adjustability my bed gives me. Do you even get to try out a sleep #? oh yeah, we spent about the same price. I love my Egyptian Cotton sheets too, so kudos to you on that one :thumbsup: But I beleive mine are 320 count. I'm not a baller like you to get the 400 lol

I'll take a california king pillowtop tempurpedic, please! I nearly fell asleep on the display matress in the store. I think it was around 3k as well. Maybe they jacked the prices up where you live.

So, when you sleep on it and want to roll over, is it a pain in the ass? Do you roll right back into the hole?

MikeBergy said:
I'll take a california king pillowtop tempurpedic, please! I nearly fell asleep on the display matress in the store. I think it was around 3k as well. Maybe they jacked the prices up where you live.
the matress was 2100. add the boxspring, frame, shipping/delivery, sheets, blankets, etc and i'm at around 3k.
the king matresses were 2700.

phyregod said:
So, when you sleep on it and want to roll over, is it a pain in the ass? Do you roll right back into the hole?

lol no. it's kinda weird at first, but you don't sink in THAT much as to cause a pot hole. but you can feel the bed re-formering afer you move a little bit. it's neat :)

phyregod said:

Sounds nicer than my real room at school.

And as far as the need to a king to "share" with a girl, I have a twin. Shit the full in the hotel after my formal felt great.

Back