The new bike to have....wish list...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1) 2002+ RC51 - It's just a dead sexy bike, and the twin sound gives me a boner.
2) 2006 R6 - Delicious top end. I like the exhaust, especially since it doesn't look like the whale penis of a stock exhaust that came on the 03-05 models.
3)2004-Current R1- Another BEAutiful bike.

1. RC51's - agreed a dead sexy bike, but too heavy and uncomfortable to be used for anything other than a strict track bike. The seats get HOTHOTHOT, even moreso than a newer R1, and they just aren't comfortable.

2. 06 R6 - too small of a bike...feels like a Big Wheel when you're sitting on it.

3. 04-up R1 - best bike ever made, hands down...and that's mainly because I own one.

well i dont consider the 675 a dream bike really cause im buying one at the end of this year.
prolly my dream bike is an mv agusta f4 spr. thats one i dont think ill ever be able to attain.
I saw like 3 of those passing me on the freeway on their way back home from the motogp a few weeks ago. THOSE bikes are amazing.

To Civicious: my buddy never complained about his crotch getting too warm on his RC. I know that is a big complaint by a lot of people. As for the new R6, even my 05 R6 felt small, as I'm 6'2", but I figure it's no biggy. I haven't sat on the new ones yet though, so who knows. My buddy's 04 R1 is looking better everyday...

Buells are fun to ride on twisty roads. They handle amazingly - low center of gravity. I'd buy one, even if it is a harley.

Buells are fun to ride on twisty roads. They handle amazingly - low center of gravity.

3532q77.gif

ya my only complaint is that they are tiny bikes, so big dudes probly wont like em as much as, say, an R1.

Back