The new build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Turbo&Auto

Nick Go FAST!!
Sorry but I'm a bit excited as all the parts are coming together now. Most of you know my previous turbo setup on the Accord so I'll just get right to the new stuff:

F22 block, 65K salvage find!! (400)
H23A Head/Cams
CCfab Turbo Manifold (coming soon, will be Jet coated ASAP)
Precision T3/T4E 50trim .63A/R
Turbosmart 38mm Streetgate
2.5" DP (waiting for mani to send off to JetHot)
3" cat-back, no mufflers or cats
2.5" IC piping
28x9x3 FMIC
Go Fast Bits BOV
550cc RC Injectors
Exedy 3 Puck Race Clutch
Fidanza Flywheel

Should be pretty bad ass this time. I liked the instant Tq of the last setup with the smaller turbo. BUT I'm curious to see what an extra 100whp does to the car too :lol:

I'll take some pics as I drop the engine in and piece it together. And of course, the first start vid with everything smoking and burning oil/grease off :lol:

What can I do? He couldnt fit a ramhorn, so we went to a mini-ram. Then I heard nothing for AWHILE!!! Then I call him back and he said he couldnt fit that either so I'm just going with something simple. My only other choice is a Cast Log or a REALLY expensive tubular, and I'd rather have a tubular mani so I told him to make me what fits. He's suppossed to be shipping it anyday.

Funny thing is Spoolin sells a ramhorn for the F22 so me thinks he's just bogged down over there :(

Back