the new Evos..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i almost bought one of those. until i noticed the price. i couldn't afford it, but man those are nice cars. drive real nice too.

i wasnt really impressed. its quick, but i dont like the way the steering feels.

it was better than my other options... i still don't really trust mazda anyway... but, it was a fun drive. the main problem i had was fitting in it. i'm very small. so, the seats made me feel like i was trying to wade in a pool.

wow, id make that a dd if the interior is nicer than the evo.

that is the last generation lancer you will ever see in the states. enjoy its full size sedan status. the X is a true POS.

mazdaspeed 6.

Thats not luxury and can't perform on the same level as the Evo out of the box.

It performs on par with the new WRX, just barely edging it out by some reviews, because of a little bit nicer interior.

The STi/Evo still have a big, big edge on the 6.

Supra
Evo
Classic Mustang

all three once reasonably own able cars are now blackballed from ownership for me

wanna guess why?

Define "Classic Mustang"

Because if you say anything post 1971 I'll send you an envelope full of anthrax.

hmm..

Gone in 60 sec.
F&F
2F2F

my ex had a 68 fastback that was a beast.. white w/ blue stripes..

sorry, but I'd rather have a Supra than care what the movie made the 'car' into. I don't think anyone will give a shit. Plus... Supras are sexy. And then I google a bit and see a Skyline Powered Mustang? Man, I didn't watch Tokyo Drift. Someone fill me in.

somehow some corn-fed good old boy ends up in Japan and enters a drift competition with his huge American penis and an RB he pulls out of an S14 and puts it in his classic mustang over a weekend and wins the day.

Then he goes on to yell "Yeah fuckers, just like WWII, you got nuked!"

and then I vomit

Back