The New Hydra Spyder

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
The New 2006 Hydra Spyder - BornRich

new_2006_hydra_spyder_.jpg

The growing fascination for amphibious vehicles is here to stay. Remember, I have earlier told you about the Terra Wind Amphibious Motor Coaches and world’s first underwater sports car, Subeo Aquarius. Now, the next entrant in the zone is the hydra Spyder from the Cool Amphibious manufacturers. The amphibious vehicle can travel on both the water and on the road and is also unsinkable. SeriousWheels, reports that, “the vehicle can seat four people, and it can easily pull a water skier with 400 h.p.” The standard production model Hydra Spyder is powered by a Corvette LS2 6.0-liter V8 engine that delivers a 400 ft. lbs of torque and has five speed manual high performance close ratio transmission. The upper body of the car and has a 5052 alloy aluminum plate lower hull construction.

Last edited:
didnt the last boat company that said their boat was unsinkable, didnt that boat ended up hitting an iceberg and sinking??

btw, i like those rims on there :)

Hideous.

its a boat. look at the front. I dont car if it can ride on land. Its ugly as fuck. It only looks cool in the water. so therefore making it a cool boat with tires that looks like a car. What a waste of engine also. LS2? cmon I give it a year before the you start seeing rust on the wheels and crap. Hmm i wonder what would happen to the badass LS2 if the boat hit a big stick. titanic all over again

Like most hybrid devices, it does two functions - but neither one particularly well.

Back