The new Jeffery update!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

UDT

Ok well as most know the GSR got hit out in el montie... Or maybe you guys didint know that. Either way it got hit and the quarter pannel was dented pretty bad. So i finaly sold her for 4200...... With out hte S2K seats. I then baught a 94 LS integra thats clean, But i find water in cyclender number 2 about 2 days after i had it. All good though because i never expected much of the engine. In the end i dropped that bitch in about 5 hours starting at about 10pm when i found out the water WAS leaking on the piston from some where inside the cylender. So....... i orderd a b20 and am gonna call it a day.

I also baught some D2 36 way a adjustible coilovers. 800 bones with my homie hook up. Also i baught the LS teg for 2k. so i had about 2 gs to play with. Oh and the last ticket i got in el montie that was gonna suspend me for a year got dismissed.

Any questions? :mrgreen:

pics? whats the ultimate goal for the car? B20vtec... perhaps?

Glad to hear the ticket got dismissed.

Quoted post[/post]]
pics? whats the ultimate goal for the car? B20vtec... perhaps?

Glad to hear the ticket got dismissed.

yeah B20 Vtec im sure, i just still have some previous registration tickets that DO need to be paid so i have about 500 left and and trying to use it to make some more money befor i blow it on the tickets. :)
I will post pictures next time im in the garage. its cold right now lol

Also the engine wont be here till some time early next week, along with hte coil overs.

YAY!! You spell your name the same way as me!! Not the lame REY! Blech! ERY FTW!!!

And sweet deal with the Tegs! You should boost it!

B20 Vtec huh..... Trying to be like Mike?????
Sounds good mang I need to come by and check it out soon.
Lets try to stay out of trouble for a while Jeff... :laugh: :laugh:

Back