the new m3 is slow :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SERs are trash, drifting has killed the low entry point for 240s and most people dont know how to work on a rotary.

next?
....You're a fucking idiot.......

Se'r.... 2liter, fwd, lsd and super cheap to work on. You can buy one for less than a grand and autocross it or drag race it competitively for less than 2 grand in parts....

240sx... I have owned and sold several.... 300 bucks for rust free 240s is not uncommon.

Rotary... there are 3 fucking moving parts... thats shits amazingly easy.

And for the record the hands down cheapest way to go fast in an Import is an old celica with a 302/T5 swapped in.

2000lb car... 300 hp..... completely running and street legal for less than a grand.

....You're a fucking idiot.......

Se'r.... 2liter, fwd, lsd and super cheap to work on. You can buy one for less than a grand and autocross it or drag race it competitively for less than 2 grand in parts....

240sx... I have owned and sold several.... 300 bucks for rust free 240s is not uncommon.

Rotary... there are 3 fucking moving parts... thats shits amazingly easy.

show me that shit in texas and ill believe you.

Nissan Sentra SER (with the NA FWD SR20... just add turbo)
Nissan 240sx (swap in a RWD turbo SR20... or turbo the KA24)
Mazda RX7 (second gen turboII... upgrade the turbo, port the shit out of the engine, upgrade the ignition)

all can be bought dirt cheap and made pretty damn fast (for street use) with minimal investment (less than the cost of a B16 or B18C swap)

Fucking Win.

The 96 Nissan 240sx I had cost $6.5k when I bought it already built with BPU's. A week later I ran a 13 second pass at the local 1/4 mile track.

The next season (with more practice) I posted a nice 13.42 1/4 mile time.

Notable Kills:

Multiple GTO's (new ones), an EVO, Stroked 5.0 Foxbody Stang, 350Z, G35, etc.

Best car for your money hands down.

Back