The new powerplant...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Please describe. Can a gif have embedded executable codes? There are plenty of phpBB's with animated user avatars and they have not had the issue. Even then you could possibly back-up the information just in case, but that could be rather time consuming and costly I guess.

animated avatars are a security issue. They can contain a rogue frame in the middle that will not be spotted. when that frame hits, by bye hondaswap.com calesta has one because he uploaded it 9.8 years ago before i knew about the risk.

Wow... I didn't know that about the exploit, or really even notice that you killed animated avatars. That's what I get for not changing mine forever. :D

hey guys i know its been a while but still havent got the car running been running into a lot of little problems...
with christmas taking a toll on my project i had 2 wait.. but i installed a bisimoto cam and cam gear and valve springs.. and came 2 figure out my ecu was no good so the car didnt start.. i ran my friends 2 make sure it was the ecu and car fired rite up.. so now i need a new ecu.. but i decided 2 go aem ems should have it next week and tuned by the end of the week if everything goes my way.. and will keep you posted..

here she is tuned and hitting the streets...lol on 2lbs of boost.. the reason for this is due 2 the wrong spring for a cheap xs power wastegate i have.. its tuned off of aem ems series 2 will have more pics later on.. soon to come is a turbonetics wastegate and bigger intercooler.. but heres the graphs 4 now..

15chzz3xfryzf0vkxe01.jpg

7r57uvazl97ceochl4xu.jpg

and thanx 2 bisimoto for hooking me up..

more to come...

wanna see more dyno HP pix as u up the boost soon

I will next is 10 psi and a bigger intercooler and looking 4 bigger numbers.. Maybe sometime next week.. And yeah he is super coo and extremely nice.. Almost 2 nice..

Back