The New Project/Restoration

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah if they are just cloudy than a good buff should make em shiney and clear.......

So I scratched the whole sanding down the taillights idea because it would almost cost me as much money in sand paper as it would just to get some new looking used ones. Also, it took about 10-15 minutes just to sand down about a 1x1 inch because this fool used what looks to be about 3 or 4 layers plus a clear coat lol. Anywho, now I am in search for some 90-91 tails, I like the looks of those ones better.

Finally had the time to make it down to my car to only be able to do a little work on it. Got the fenders test fitted as well as the rear bumper. All looks great. Got some more sanding of the body done. I also got a sand blasting kit so I am stoked to try that out as soon as I go pick some sanding material up. Other than that heres some pictures for you guys. Nothing too special yet. Oh and by the way. In about 1 month Ill be headed to Canada to pick up my b16 :) (Cheaper to drive there and grab it). I am also pondering picking up a h22 for my accord. Either way, ill keep everyone (if anyone is watching) posted.

IMAGE_082.jpg

IMAGE_083.jpg

IMAGE_086.jpg

IMAGE_085.jpg

This part worries me a little, I think we will be able to patch it up, but its going to take some time.
IMAGE_087.jpg

Last edited:
Byron whats your price on that head? Cus theres a guy around here with a h22 block, maybe ill just build it from ground up

Keep up the work, it's coming along. Man the previous owner sure did fuck that thing up.

Man you got that right, theres so much shit I am having to replace, but I really dont mind doing all that work. Thanks for the post!

lol, well I expected that, but I think im going to hold off for now. Maybe after I pick up my b16, see how much money I have left over

Looking good man, glad to see your getting rid of those HORRIBLE tail lights. I"ll be following this one as well.

Thanks, this is going to be a long one probably, but will eventually get done. Hopefully have my shocks/struts in this week sometime as well as the si front brake set-up. Next think I am saving for are the springs, then new rotors/pads, lcas, and then eventually find a Integra rear disk set-up. But, until then, call of duty waw here I come!

Back