The New Project...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

StarBellieAngel

yes, kids... we bought a new project.

1990 Honda Civic Si Hatch
B16 SiR II
milled head

all kinds a goodies, but it needs a lot of love... we couldn't get away from the price he was selling it for... it was such a rediculously good deal. haha.

well, here goes nothing... haha

so... yea. uhm... hi?

Woa, you bought it!? Right on! What are you going to do with the poor ol teg?

between the two tegs, we're gonna make one BITCHIN teg... most likely mine, cuz we want to keep the engine in the BAR car. :)

this hatch though... wow. come see it! now that you're awake, come on over, y0. we'll take it for a spinnerooo....

Awesome! I'll call you later.

i have to leave at 2:15...

so the short list of parts it needs:

new front shocks, TPS, radiator core support (a real one), tires, left front fender, and a catalytic converter. holy fuck this bitch is loud. haha... but fuck it sounds nice.

apparently it runs a bit rich, but boy i love the smell of spent fuel. haha.

i can't wait to just get it sound, then build it from the ground up.

...to make matters worse, just the other day, Dave's teg got sideswiped by some freak. so now, we have double the money coming in to either fix up his car, or mine. i'm thinking mine since it's prettier. haha

he was selling the 'swap' for 1800... we bought the car and the swap for 1500. *shrug*

not my money... but i get to play with it, which is nice. :)

it looks like a POS on the outside... really. but it's ok... i see what it is in 9 months... :)

it's too 'punk rock' for pictures right now. lol. i'll tell the other half to get some up here pretty soon.

Its not the prettiest thing in the world. And damn its loud. lol. Idle at 4,000rpm much? :)

Back