The new REX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Trinity

I go back like Aqua Net.
sorry i needed the link in this post and the only way i could see it is to post. sorry guys

Originally posted by Trinity@Jan 11 2003, 08:28 PM
hey brian i can't open this topic. wtf? its like my last post is the first post.

ummm what?

i wanted to get the link out of this post to give pics to a company that is sponsering me and also a few friends. when i searched for this post and tried to open it it wouldn't open. it shoed the topic title but no post content. theni posted in it hoping that it would bring the topic back up to the top and i could get the link but no dice. instead the post that i made trying to bring it back up became like the first post in the topic. do you get what i'm saying yet?

if you posted it a while ago, that is why, when b. upgrade the software, it lost like 20k posts but not the first posts just the middle ones.

oh i get it now. yea, something like 1/3 of the posts got lost in the upgrade. :withstupid: :)

yeah- its probably MIA :(

sorry dude

where are the pics? if you saved them to the gallery- they are still there

nope, and we cant find the website we hosted them at. oh well

you wouldnt happen to have the item number in a old email or anything like that.. cuz you can search by item number... just incase u didnt know

Originally posted by paragus@Jan 13 2003, 10:31 AM
you wouldnt happen to have the item number in a old email or anything like that.. cuz you can search by item number... just incase u didnt know

thanks for saying this i actually kept one email with the item number.

Back