The New Rims Im Buying..Opinions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hunter4life

Rotary Man
Okay well I plan on buying these rims for my rx7 because I think they look dang sexy...so just wanted to see if everyone else thought so too.

Attachments

• Rims.doc
    582.5 KB · Views: 244
why is it a word doc.? did you upload the wrong thing

i'd think the Rotas would be cheaper than the original ..

edit* after searching i see they're only Sportmax's.. should be about the same price as Rotas

These are only about 150 bucks each but hey if Rota's are cheaper I gladly will take those.

Edit: Did not see eg6sir's edit lol

These are only about 150 bucks each but hey if Rota's are cheaper I gladly will take those.

Edit: Did not see eg6sir's edit lol

i think the Rotas would come out to around $600 shipped for 4, staggered offset .. dont know if JLB will sell them that way, but you could always call and ask

FYI: they're knockoff Nismo wheels...

nengun-1518-02-raysengineering-nismo_-_lm_gt4.jpg

Sportmax_962_4.jpg

I can't afford nismo rims and nismo is meant for Nissan anyways and yes eg6sir I'm looking to get 17's but hey if I can get Rota's for $600 shipped. I am definitely going to look into that.

the site i posted is about as cheap as you can get when it comes to Rotas.. they're the largest supplier of them

Dude search Rota wheels on ebay. theres some really good deals right now.

I can't tell but are these knock off? No pics of the 4 lug on Rota website

2e40_1.JPG

hunter what is your zip, im looking for some rotas for ya, trying to find your price range with shipping

Last edited:
Lol thanks, I live in Sk, Canada so I know shipping may not be cheap. I just want to make sure I can be shipped to. Zip is S7M 4V1

And thanks Eg6Sir I'll look into that...I'll see if they can ship to me.

Back