The New Sir

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i was sitting around at the local car audio shop (owned by a friend of mine) it was cold and raining out ... i got bored so i went in and type R'd the toilet... i was inspired by This one i think i beat it though :)

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jan 28 2003, 02:02 PM
i was sitting around at the local car audio shop (owned by a friend of mine) it was cold and raining out ... i got bored so i went in and type R'd the toilet... i was inspired by This one i think i beat it though :)

At least the bathroom is otherwise clean lol.

I was calculating .. it looks like ur toilet can hit around 107 mph in 13.4 seconds in the 1/4 mile.

The stripe helped a lot. Trust me. My calculations showed that your hp jumped almost 30. Torque was near 25 jump.

That other type-r toilet .. heck, u'd have smoked the fuck out of it.

oh, well you ate that guy up.. quite novice compared to your creation. On 1-5 scale, 5 being the SHIIZZZZZNIT he gets a 1.5 .. I give you about a 4.8.. all you need is some Chrome and your binged out .. NOS powered toilet "will desimate all" .. :lol:

i was going to add an intercooler but my friends (owner of the store) 2 year old son. compleatly stripped the thing :( practicly left it sitting on blocks.... the wing, the stripes, the acura badge, the exhaust, and 1 fog light... all GONE :( oh well i guess... it will be better next time... its gunna run low 9's

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jan 28 2003, 02:12 PM
i was going to add an intercooler but my friends (owner of the store) 2 year old son. compleatly stripped the thing :( practicly left it sitting on blocks.... the wing, the stripes, the acura badge, the exhaust, and 1 fog light... all GONE :( oh well i guess... it will be better next time... its gunna run low 9's

Dude, fog lights were taken!? SHIT!!

You'd have totally run a 9 with em. I mean, wtf, c'mon now.

Buy one of those electric turbo's on eBay for like 1$ and gut it.

Put the casing around the plumbing pipes and intercool that shit.

Turbo & Nawwwwwwz.

I dig the AEM intake/scrubber lol.

well we have a carbon fiber seat and cover ;)

Back