The new TL concept

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

took these pics at the LA Auto show last weekend.
s40084011222f5.jpg

s4008403a900c5.jpg

s400840277c845.jpg

i havent seen any specs on it but its tite! now if only someone would upload the rest of my autoshow pics [cough!]brian[/cough!] :D

You shoudl have seen the seats in that fucker they were huge.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jan 19 2004, 10:22 PM
That front fascia kinda sucks....everything else is pretty cool though. The new Accord is still cooler. :)

I'm not withstupid. I think it looks more pissed, more refined, more luxury. Which is what the TL is for.

:thumbsup:

I think I might have a pic of it from the Detroit show... lemme check...

Originally posted by revolution8k+Jan 19 2004, 10:24 PM-->
dohcvtec_accord
@Jan 19 2004, 10:22 PM
That front fascia kinda sucks....everything else is pretty cool though. The new Accord is still cooler. :)

I'm not withstupid. I think it looks more pissed, more refined, more luxury. Which is what the TL is for.

:thumbsup:

I think I might have a pic of it from the Detroit show... lemme check...

i dont remember seeing it :unsure:

Yeah...I'm lookin through my pics and all I see is the TSX and the new Accord... shit I don't remember every car I saw though... Try scanning through 200+ pics. :p

Well I did find something Other people might be interested in.

B...get the lotion out... :ph34r:

s400ca2adcd160.jpg

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jan 19 2004, 10:34 PM
Yeah...I'm lookin through my pics and all I see is the TSX and the new Accord... shit I don't remember every car I saw though... Try scanning through 200+ pics. :p

well u know...it IS a "concept" car. so there is only one. and that was in LA the same time your detroit show was happening ;)

that looks like a bimmer! :D i dunno. it looks like the bimmers i see on the road.

Originally posted by sportlinecrx+Jan 19 2004, 11:08 PM-->
revolution8k
@Jan 19 2004, 10:34 PM
Yeah...I'm lookin through my pics and all I see is the TSX and the new Accord... shit I don't remember every car I saw though... Try scanning through 200+ pics.  :p

well u know...it IS a "concept" car. so there is only one. and that was in LA the same time your detroit show was happening ;)

that looks like a bimmer! :D i dunno. it looks like the bimmers i see on the road.

You never know, they could have had more than one concept built. ;) ;)

Back