The Official Brian Wants To Quit Smoking Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey good luck Brian. we are all behind ya. if i ever see you lighting up, ima come put to CT and do as you said...kick ya right in the nuts....LOL. anyways. best of luck bro :)

hey b. i dont think you know me, i post here every now and then, i think i've pissed you off a few times :) Smoking isnt cool in my book. I dont know if you know or care about sXe but check out straight-edge.net. Btw you said you needed help so if you gimmie your aim i'll add you...mine is caffeind182

peace bro, hope everything works out good

Originally posted by bip@Apr 21 2003, 10:35 PM
Instead of pissedoffsol you should be pissedonself..Fucktard? awww momma taught you a new word? Good boi

monkey.jpg

ok, im fucking fiending right now... want a smoke ohh so bad.....

bought a soda instead.... pacing... getting hot flashes- opened window...
fighting the power

starting to pass... ate some soup :p

<--- becoming a fat ass already

Visualize all the ass you will get without nasty yellow fingers, or smelling like an asstray. (I spelled it wrong on purpose, to those assholes who correct everything.)

230... i got some server work to do soon... so it should occupy me for a little while.

what the hell, now is as good a time as any, maybe i should quit too.

4.50 x 30 = 135

135 x 12 = 1620

that could almost get me a swap!

Brian,

I quit well over a year ago. The addiction is easy to get rid of. Its the mental part thats killer. Smoking takes time. When you quit you find a lot of TIME that you didnt know existed. Thats what kills most smokers, you get bored and a cigarette would be perfect right now. Don't sweat the whole thing about drinking and smoking, let someone light one up next to you, it smells disguisting. Smell yourself once you come back from a bar or something, EW.

My vice I used was Peppermints. Nothing like fresh breath. it worked so I didnt knock it.

Cool... now you will be able to live longer and help us folks here on the site, and those to come, who still havent done their swaps. Glad to hear you made the right choice to quit now before something happens, and not after. I dont smoke so i dont know how hard it is to quit.... but the best of luck to you. "You can do it!!"

Originally posted by TRuggiero_@Apr 22 2003, 11:52 AM
B, with all the money you spend on cigs and strippers and the like. Your not gonna have any $ for your ride.

:lol: F U

Thanks guys

4:32 pm EST

36 hours down. cigs. BOOOYA!

Back