The Official College Football Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ND won also yesteday, making them 3-1. :toot:

They only gave up 27 rushing yards against Washington!

not that anyone really cares, but Rowan is 3-0. just beat TCNJ last night. i got really drunk and almost got arrested. good times had by all.

The Irish blew Purdue outta the water, 4-1 woohoo! :toot:

They had over 600 total offensive yards, and was Quinns 3th 400+ passing yards game of the season.

I knew Weis would turn this football team around. :thumbsup:

Quoted post[/post]]
Hopefully PSU won't suck as bad as they did last year, I got tickets for the PSU vs. Wisconsin game later this year.

Just watched them dominate Minnesota who was 4-0, in Beaver Stadium, for PSU to now be 5-0 going into the biggest game of the year for them against Ohio State University.

Beaver stadium was nuts, and I wish I were up here again next weekend to watch the night game against OSU but it would be too hard to get a ticket.

badgers lost. :mrgreen:

ohio state(6), california(10), and wisconsin(14) all lost too! w00t!

makes it better for ND's standings :mrgreen:

even though they have to play SCU next week. :cry:

It's gonna be a good game though, Weis has two weeks (they had a bi-week this weekend) to plan against those bastards!

I can't wait.

Eh well I'm pumped PSU you won, but its a bitter pill.

The girlfriend goes to school there and apparently there was rioting as expected. She witnessed one cop hold a kid and the other punch him, as well as girls being punched in the face by cops and others like it was nothing.

Also in a riot of Beaver street, some asshole groped her and practically raped her and now she's just shaken up very badly and won't reason with me. Enter stupid reason #46309846 why we're in a fight, when we should be talking to each other and helping her through the current situation but instead I guess I'm not sympathetic enough for her taste so I'm screwed.

Yeah the cops were preety damn rough with some UCLA students when they rushed the field at the end of the UCLA vs. CAL game, it was a GREAT game with an exciting finish. We got there about 3 hrs early to get good seats (student section is open seating) and it was really funny watching cops chasing around students at the end there. I guess they somewhat deserved it though.

Oh well. Look out for #12 UCLA GOOOOO BRUINS!!!!!!! :toot:

Quoted post[/post]]
Yeah the cops were preety damn rough with some UCLA students when they rushed the field at the end of the UCLA vs. CAL game, it was a GREAT game with an exciting finish. We got there about 3 hrs early to get good seats (student section is open seating) and it was really funny watching cops chasing around students at the end there. I guess they somewhat deserved it though.

Oh well. Look out for #12 UCLA GOOOOO BRUINS!!!!!!! :toot:

Haha @ 3 hours early.

At Penn State, they camped out a week in advance for seats. They dubbed the tented city Paternoville. I'll be back up at Penn State on Halloween which is homecoming weekend against Purdue. Hopefully by then PSU will be 8-0 and looking to make it 9-0.

Michigan is going to be the test this week.

Michigan? laugh! They are falling faster than me at a kegger, they were #4 at the beginning of the season, now they are barely in the top 25.

Quoted post[/post]]
Michigan? laugh! They are falling faster than me at a kegger, they were #4 at the beginning of the season, now they are barely in the top 25.

Michigan is always a threat, regardless of their rank.

Ohio State is falling like a rock, but weight its still 3-2 and far up in the rankings without having beat any significant team yet. Rankings mean dick.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA Please tell me you guys just saw the WI-MN game, if not watch sportscenter. AMAZING.

if youre not watching the WVU/Louisville game, you need to turn it on NOW

WVU has made a 17 point comeback in the 4th quarter and just tied it up with 1 minute to go...

go mountaineers!!!

and now in overtime....

Back