The Official College Football Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

now in 2nd overtime tied up at 31 to 31. seriously one of the best game ive seen in a long time

usc vs nd - what a good game came down to the last seconds

taxas beat cu :cry: but texas is one hell of a team this year, I would like to see texas become national champs this year

:cry:

but that was such a good fucking game.

USC won with 5 seconds left. Everyone rushed the field thinking that ND upset them because the clock ran out, it was madness!!

they should have won that game.

:thumbsup: big 12 championship game today CU Vs TEXAS. I am torn between the 2 teams, I am a fan of CU, but would like to see texas win and go to the national championship game and kick some usc ass.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOORNS!

Halftime.... 42 to 3. Badass. :thumbsup:

Sorry ripper- I can't be a CU fan. Having spent 5 years at UT for school plus 1 more working makes me bleed orange AND cum orange. :)

:blink: Texas is putting a hurting on CU, damn i knew Texas was good but damn they are kicking ass.

it will be a good game between Texas and usc. and if Texas plays this good against USC then we will have new national champs

sweet Florida State won :toot: and is now going to the Orange Bowl.

:laugh: lsu lost to georgia.

:cry: and usc killed ucla

you know I really think UT will win the national title, NEXT YEAR. You don't have to look at USC too long before it becomes obvious how scary they're talent pool is. The only reason Lendale White isn't in Heisman contention is because he plays on the same team as Reggie Bush. Speaking of which, Reggie is the baddest thing since sliced bread. I saw him break 6 tackles and bounce off a ref in the backfield before running in for a score agianst Oregon. Then there's number 11 the ballroom dancer, and that wideout #8 they have is a great talent also. What does Texas have? Vince Young, Vince Young, and Vince Young. He's awesome but that's all they got. USC beats them 35-17.

Quoted post[/post]]
you know I really think UT will win the national title, NEXT YEAR. You don't have to look at USC too long before it becomes obvious how scary they're talent pool is. The only reason Lendale White isn't in Heisman contention is because he plays on the same team as Reggie Bush. Speaking of which, Reggie is the baddest thing since sliced bread. I saw him break 6 tackles and bounce off a ref in the backfield before running in for a score agianst Oregon. Then there's number 11 the ballroom dancer, and that wideout #8 they have is a great talent also. What does Texas have? Vince Young, Vince Young, and Vince Young. He's awesome but that's all they got. USC beats them 35-17.
hah I say texas wins,

but have to say reggie was on fire today againts ucla, I was very impressed today, i think it will be a very good game between usc and texas, I for one cant wait to watch the rose bowl, and am looking foward to the orange bowl, they mentioned it might be florida state vs penn state.

lol, unranked FSU are ACC champs. All the Miami fans will not stop bitching here, it's great.

Quoted post[/post]]

Nope. We've got a lot more than Vince Young.

This is from the other thread, I'm putting it here so I don't have to type it again, I could of just copied and pasted, oh well lol...

Quoted post[/post]]
:laugh: cause notre dame is more of a reconized team.
and yes the BCS sucks

oh and say hello to the soon to be new national champs. TEXAS LONGHORNS
:laugh: you and Cal are funny...

USC is gonna murder the fucking Shlonghorns. Bet Reggie Bush gets another 200+ yard running game. That's excluding all the yards he'll rack up while all special teams. Not to mention they use him as a reciever also. Oh can't wait to see that game!!!!

:Commercial voice:<span style="font-size:24pt;line-height:100%">TROJAN MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>:commercial voice/:

Back