the official del sol for sale page.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pills_PMD

VIP
Great car, sticker price is 7900 but I can negotiate. Will ship at buyers expense from 48386. Located in Michigan.
184 whp / 138.4 ft lbs
ran a 14.298 @ 99.8something with no weight reduction.

includes the rims pictured which are 16x7.5 mille miglia action series with kum-ho ecsta supra tires that have under 5 k on them. not the best rims/tires but hey it works ... for anyone who wonders the rota's are already sold so they are not included. spare stock sol wheels included. romeditor and pocket programmer included. car cover also included.

any questions please post or phone me 248 431 4481 or AIM : PMDALLSTARS of email pills@hondaswap.com

thanks for looking.

https://hondaswap.com/~pills/forsale.html

https://hondaswap.com/~pills/thesetup.html

I love to do it bud, but too much for my wallet. Great looking car though. That a convertible?

lol, I don't think I've put my age in the profile yet..... I don't think they'll let me take out a loan at age 18. I'm not going to be the one paying for it anyways....lol. that's why the price has gotta be kinda low. Sucks I can't talk the price down. There aren't any problems with it to cut the price on....lol

Found someone trying to sell a Sol VTEC Turbo. A/F Gauge, Fuel Comp. Gauge, the works. Real nice setup. It's not the color I wanted, but I can cope. Just get it repainted. Problem is, he's got a CF hood on it that doesn't go well at all with it. So, been trying to get him to drop the price below 5k, and then I'm gonna have to ship it from Texas. So, I'm leaning at that one now...... unless if you can give me a better deal? I'd easily give you 4.5k if you were to take out some of the atermarket stuff. You could sell that extra stuff separate. Or just leave it in...lol. But that's my best offer. Sorry. Thanks for the help though bud

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 22 2004, 11:25 PM
ls/vtec sol > s2k

:( sorry to see her trying to leave

word.. i'll be sad to see her go, but it lasted me well... its time i get into something that is newer while i can still get a little cash out of this.

to gauge: if you can come up with 7 g's its yours. including all the shit listed on the web page. do you have a bank/checking acct? do you attend school?? if so there are things called student loans with deferred interest and payments until you graduate.

Bump for Adam and a nice Sol! I'd put mine up for sale too, but I would have to ask twice as much, and I doubt many people would bite on that.

s407899fa1add1.jpg

nice wheels you got there.

Back