The Official IDB Racing Pikes Peak International Hill Climb build thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The bottom of the car should say, "H4LP! Forgot where to put my rubber!"

EDIT: BTW, looks good. Im anxious to see what it does on the hill. What are your plans for practice until you can run the real course?

The bottom of the car should say, "H4LP! Forgot where to put my rubber!"

EDIT: BTW, looks good. Im anxious to see what it does on the hill. What are your plans for practice until you can run the real course?

I've got membership access to a few different tracks here in Texas that we'll be using, and I'm also going to Pikes Peak in the beginning of June for a testing day on the bottom section

Busted ass the last few days to get the car done, had to get up at 5am for a photo shoot with some magazine photogs! Didn't get any photos of the last bits of the assembly process; but here she is!

24c6znr.jpg

2v2ir80.jpg

9u20dz.jpg

8wk2hj.jpg

311u9ll.jpg

We've got a few more odds and ends to patch up and get taken care of...but, for the most part, I'm pretty happy with how she came out :D

Stay tuned for video footage of our upcoming on-track shakedown runs!

NOT DONE! STILL NEEDS HS STICKERS !!! AGHGHGHGH

lol

looks awesome man

love the upside \\\W :)

So much win. Very nicely done. Love that spoiler. Way better than the previous one.

Nice! I like it. Must see in person. Whatcha doing this weekend? Or Friday?

o_O ok...where did all the old gif's go....

:bowdown :thumbsup :grovel :takemymoneynow :stripperpole :mad::Ican'tcum :oops::Ohthereitis :confused::Ihaveerectiledisfunction :D:justkidding :cool::Imhunglikeahorse

yeah, smilies are coming... like the gallery... I'm slacking, but I've been tied up. And that's a good thing.

Nice! I like it. Must see in person. Whatcha doing this weekend? Or Friday?

I'll be at the shop all weekend, we're taking the car to the Mercedes-Benz Sugarland Road Course (aka MSR Houston) on Monday to do an initial shakedown, and I've got a handful of odds and ends that need to be addressed before we hit the track with it.

Mein gott!

Also, like the flag. Hadn't noticed that.

Looks fucking great man. I wish you were local you could finish my car for me. lol.

How did you mount that wing on the trunk? Many cars I see with wings that big go through the trunk.

Back