The official "I'm out" Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 23 2004, 11:14 AM
shipping a vafc is not going to cost $25 dude. my prices are firm, as posted. if you want it, it will be 200 shipped.
[post=420998]Quoted post[/post]​

You put b/o so hey, but I will take it.

B why do you always have to sell stuff when i'm broke..... lemme know on the gate if it doesn't go through, i might be able to salvage some money up

Originally posted by darien234+Nov 23 2004, 12:15 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Nov 23 2004, 11:14 AM
shipping a vafc is not going to cost $25 dude.  my prices are firm, as posted.  if you want it, it will be 200 shipped.

[post=421026]Quoted post[/post]​

How do you want to make the transaction I would have to transfer some money into my paypal account, or I can't over night you a money order.

paypal is preferred.

brian <AT> hondaswap.com is the addy

Originally posted by darien234+Nov 24 2004, 09:39 AM-->
Originally posted by darien234@Nov 23 2004, 12:15 PM
pissedoffsol
@Nov 23 2004, 11:14 AM
shipping a vafc is not going to cost $25 dude.  my prices are firm, as posted.  if you want it, it will be 200 shipped.

[post=421026]Quoted post[/post]​

How do you want to make the transaction I would have to transfer some money into my paypal account, or I can't over night you a money order.
[post=421660]Quoted post[/post]​

Cool well its a done deal, just give me a few days for funds to transfer.

still waiting on the local guy... shipping big things sucks, so im willing to wait. unless you wanna come pick them up :D

if you still have the boost gauge in mid december i'll buy it, sorry if that dont help now

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 24 2004, 05:04 PM
still waiting on the local guy... shipping big things sucks, so im willing to wait. unless you wanna come pick them up :D
[post=421818]Quoted post[/post]​

just cut some card board and use some shrink wrapp its not to bad, i shipped alot of rims ... just make sure to charge for packaging fee. shrink wrap isnt cheap !lol

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 1 2004, 10:00 AM
regular tires, sure. but you can't do that shit with slicks dude.
[post=424478]Quoted post[/post]​

ummm... why can't you ship slicks that way? The EASIEST way to ship rims/tires is to cardboard the front/back, and band them in an X. Thats all you need to do.

the rubber on the slicks would get destroyed. they are stupid soft. if a shipper guy drags it over a bolt sticking out of the floor, there goes a square inch of rubber

Thats why you shrink wrap the tread before you band them. I've had tires come to me that way before. Somebody just places cardboard over the front/back of the rim, and shrinkwraps the entire wheel/tire combination, and then metal bands it.

its easy... just gotta be creative... ;)

Back