The Official "I'm Out" Sale.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by n1mr0d+Jun 30 2005, 01:36 AM-->
damn it B. I thought the hondata gasket was going with the portflow head so I didn't even ask. I see it was sold together but now you got it listed seperately. Oh well. my fault for assuming. :angry:

i seperated it out because someone was asking me about it, so i pulled it and made it its own item. he ended up not taking it, so i threw it pack in with the head.

i MIGHT have another one... i don't know.. i have to look. my garage is a freaking mess. have you SEEN the tool cart pics? lol

Oh and is this a typo?

ITR throttle cable and cable intake manifold braket mount
new in honda bag.
$125

If not is it normally this price?
[post=518468]Quoted post[/post]​

no, no typo.

its the cable from the pedal to the trottle body, AND it has the J-hook throttle cable mount thing that connects it to the intake manifold.

if you have a gsr, and buy the skunk2 IM, you will need this cable and mounting bracket, as well as either a different throttle body or at least the spring.

gsr's come in from the top. b16/itr/z6 come in from the side.

94CivicSlow
@Jun 30 2005, 07:27 AM
I want the skunk2 upper strut bar too
Let me know how much you think shipping should be
[post=518502]Quoted post[/post]​

its long and bulky, but not very heavy.... probably $10-12

it's $12.65 Priority......

I knew it was comming, I was waiting for the next one.

I probably would have bought a shit load of your crap if I was hopping out also.

Just take out a nice big mortgage. That's what I'm going to do. Shit my grandmother's been having me pay her mortgage to stay at her house and it isn't that bad, but shes at the end of her term and the payments are cheap. I could rent my own apartmart for what I'm giving her now. But I never can save for the Security.

n1mrod, mounts and studs shipped today at lunch
94civicslow, the ecu and chip went out as well.

i got trackers... i'll pm them to you in a few

<-- eating :p

Dump your cart on the floor and just spread it out ad take a pic. Easier then playing "name that part for sale on B's cart."

yeah, i will next week. i have no room to dump it anywhere. place is packed like sardines

bump it up.

i'm leaving tomorrow for maine for the long weekend, so i won't be around to answer anything or sell anything... i'll be back mon night

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Jul 2 2005, 10:58 AM
he means hes not parting them out. they are getting sold with the car.
[post=519656]Quoted post[/post]​

Just double checking!! :ph34r:

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Jul 2 2005, 08:53 PM
chill buddy its only been 2 days, lol.
[post=519835]Quoted post[/post]​

on a holiday weekend at that

B is about as reliable as can be... you will be getting your stuff relax

anyway bump for B who is out of state for the weekend

I know, I was just kidding man..

I was hoping to have it for this weekend. Its no big deal Im not saying he screwed me LOL Its the post office that blows, he mailed it the day after I paid and gave me a tracking number, AND burned me a chip specifically to what I wanted for no extra charge... =)

Back