The Official "Whad'ya get?" thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ohhh an i gave myself
Oreck XL Professional Air Purifie
oreck-air-purifier-white.jpg

in black

and a hot aluminium dug out for my hydro....

I wanna know what people are doing for work to get this kind of scratch to blow on gifts. I mean, I do very well and this christmas took me out of the game for 2 months so far, and another 2 months before I'm back on my feet.

Dayum people. Are you selling coke ?

Debt.

Someone once said, "The modern holiday season is a farce. The only people who are happy at christmas time anymore are the credit card companies."

i saved for a long while for the ring and shit..... and the oreck was only $80 up-front and 11 payments of $28...but if i dont like it in 3monts i can get all my $$ back....

650 bucks.
Beavis & Butthead DVD
Family Guy Season 3 DVD
Texas Hold Em set
Pair of Sneakers
Mudvayne - Lost and Found CD
141 pc Socket set

Kick ass.

650 bucks = car shit. Merry Fucking Christmas!

Quoted post[/post]]
I wanna know what people are doing for work to get this kind of scratch to blow on gifts. I mean, I do very well and this christmas took me out of the game for 2 months so far, and another 2 months before I'm back on my feet.

Software Engineer in Silicon Valley. :)

TurboMirage,
I thought Evo8's disgusted you, why do you have a model one?

Its an Evo...still the wonderful 4G63. I like the 6 better, but i would ROCK an EVO 8. (even a 9, but i wouldnt be smiling as much)

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

This tells me your mortgage is $7000 a month.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

This tells me your mortgage is $7000 a month.

If only I could afford a mortgage. :cry:

i got what all good bitches get for christmas...

NOTHING!

...j/k

I'm the lucky winner of a Helimot custom fabricated 2 piece leather suit... made just the way I want it. It will be a one off design, and it's gonna look sweet. :)

I :wub: my husband. :mrgreen:

However, I think I'm buying myself a new car... in a few months.

Since I haven't posted yet...

From the girlfriend;
-Lift ticket
-Snow board Rental
-Snow board lessons
-A snow/rain car cover for the WRX
-Black throw blanket
-Redid my room and gave me a punch of posters, bruce lee calendar, dry erase board, lights and knick knacks
-Electronic Dartboard
-Timex Alarm clock with a changing display and ipod capabilities
-Some chocolate (I have no idea why, because I'll never eat it - I guess it was supposed to be for my "cheat")

From the girlfriends parents;
-Slipper socks - kick ass I need them for my hardwood floors
-Nike climbing/cross training shoes
-$50 cash
-2 Big things of Axe spray/deodorant/body wash

From the girlfriends relatives;
-Lotto tickets - not one winner, I have like a 40 ticket losing streak from them
-Some cash
-Beannie
-Staind's NEW CD
-Pocket knife/utility knife
-Bag full of random candy and cookies
-This really cool battery pack that plugs into the AC and will charge the car if the battery dies and it will charge a dead cell phone battery as well.

From my parents;
-4gb Ipod Nano with my name and phone number engraved in the back
-Monster Ipod ac connector to play the ipod through a FM station
-2 Dress Shirts
-2 Pairs of Dress Pants
-Bunch of Socks
-Bunch of Underwear
-A shirt that says "Ack Sexy" from some company. My nickname is Ack
-2 pairs of winter gloves
-$100 cash

From my sister;
-1 Year Maxim Subscription
-New issue of British maxim
-$25 I-tunes.com giftcard
and something else but I forget

From my grandparents;
-Dry roasted peanuts
-Cash

From my other grandparents;
-$250 cash

From aunts and uncles;
-Cologne
-Cash
-$25 gift card to the mall
My other uncle usually gives $50 cash every year and he is coming to NYC on Monday. I'm unsure if I'll get anything from him but I rather see him than anything since he lives in Montana and I rarely see him, save for the summers I spent with him out there years ago.

I might have left out one or two things, I don't know. My girlfriend and her parents went wild this year and I basically got double what I normally get - which really doesn't matter to me. I had a good time on Christmas with my girlfriends family and spent some time and memories on Christmas Eve and Christmas with my family and relatives.

A very geeky christmas for me!

-250GB hard drive
-Cisco Catalyst 1924
-Iceblue northbridge cooler
-Epson Stylus R220 photo/cd printer (thing takes six carts!)
-100 blank printable CDRs
-25 dollar B&N giftcard, got the CCNA Command Refernce with it
-About a dozen PSX titles
-Trench knife
-Wall scroll
-Nice clothes, socks, etc.

Spent christmas in Georgia with my g/f's family. Had a blast, enjoyed the warmer weather.

Back