The old blogs. Any chance of ressurection?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
So, I've decided to start blogging again. Back when HS had the first set of blogs, I typed out a dream I'd had, about a bunch of random things, most notably hitting a guy and killing him, having my car totaled, and my tools stolen, etc.

Any chance in hell of retrieving it? I ignored all the warnings about "its all going to hell, save it if you want it". I just didn't care at the time, but I'd like to somehow bring that back from the dead.

B? anyone? Remotely possible?

Yeah, the blogs here are just a cesspool of fucking idiocy. I tried for a few months, but it's just retarded people doing what they do best - spew shit from their booger hooks even though being told MULTIPLE TIMES it's just a fucking blog, and not the forums.

I've been filling myspace with my emoisms for a bit now.

It was a dream. I slammed it out, or what I could remember of it, that morning before work. Its very random, which is the way my dreams usually go.

I'm thinking of doing a re-edit of it though, spend some time, explain things a little more vividly, perhaps iron out some of the bumps. Speeel things better.

Back