the one and only true sign of a ricer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Prowler

Super Moderator
Big ol' fart can on the back :)

exhaust1.jpg

exhaust2.jpg

exhaust3.jpg

Magnaflow SS with 2 1/4" catback piping. It is extremely quiet for a straight through exhaust. Don't think I've heard anything louder. Overall, I'm extremely pleased with everything. Just need to put in a high flow cat sometime.

btw, yes the car is filthy. non stop rain for a week now.
and yes i know the rear lip is crooked. it'll be fixed when it dries out.

God damn you. I miss my fo-do.

Looks clean as fuck, y0! That can sits low as fuck....

whoa, forgot about this thread.

the picture is just dark. i've only scraped the canister once in the last few weeks.

the parents from back home paid a visit this last weekend. we drove around in my civic and they didn't even notice i had a new exhaust. it was that quiet. and they went nuts with the exhaust i had on my old accord.

Originally posted by Prowler@Nov 3 2004, 01:21 AM

the picture is just dark. i've only scraped the canister once in the last few weeks.

the parents from back home paid a visit this last weekend. we drove around in my civic and they didn't even notice i had a new exhaust. it was that quiet. and they went nuts with the exhaust i had on my old accord.
[post=411035]Quoted post[/post]​

Thought you said: Don't think I've heard anything louder.

Is it loud or quiet?

Originally posted by Calesta+Nov 3 2004, 02:27 PM-->
Originally posted by Prowler@Nov 3 2004, 01:21 AM

[post=411035]Quoted post[/post]​

Thought you said: Don't think I've heard anything louder.

Is it loud or quiet?
[post=411381]Quoted post[/post]​

ugh... i'm a doofus. yeah i meant quieter.
Slammed90Lude
@Nov 3 2004, 02:45 PM
is that your real license plate number on the back nate?
[post=411404]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah
if you're wondering about the two red stripes, they're red reflectors. keeps me legal since i have tinted clear taillights

Back