The only bike I would pimp...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
I hate bikes, but if gas prices get any worse, then I might have to consider getting something for the nice day's commute...

but, this bike popped up on one of my searches, and I'd pimp it out to the max at a car show next to my other cars if I ever got them there. :p

Attachments

• bjfxp792-img600x450-1177911815wolu_005.jpg
    bjfxp792-img600x450-1177911815wolu_005.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 845
I still hate bikes, I can ride them, but I hate them. And I won't spend gobs of money on them. If gas prices hit $5 a gallon, then I'm getting something.

you looked funny trying to ride my 750 a few years back, but it fit you well :)

i look funny riding it because i'm so short - but i can handle the shit out of it.

how could you possibly hate bikes

I got my name Clayton, from an uncle that was clobbered on a bike before I was born. He did everything right, and still some guy ran over him. Plus I've lost a lot of buddies to the two wheeled killers. And saw a lot of guys end up in the hospital for long periods of time.

you can be the best rider out ther, but you'll have no protection when some other idiot doesn't want to see you.

Part of the problem is that cars forget that bikers are more vulnerable. Even the best riders in the world can't protect themselves from stupidity. I happen to enjoy bikes, but I know it's only a matter of time before something happens...it's almost inevitable these days...

That bike is pretty pimp looking, but I am not sure that I would wanna ride it. It looks like it would get old pretty quick. And I doubt that it would handle like a two wheeler...But interesting none-the-less.

People act as if people never die in cars.

Believe it or not, non smokers get cancer and people in Hummers die in wrecks.

I've been in over 11 wrecks...and not a single scratch....

Back