The Phish show I couldn't attend

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I see more people at concerts lir mm& w sober than I do stoned

I can't stand Phish. They just don't go anywhere with their music. It sort of noodles around for how ever long they need to fill the set/CD and then stops.

Dave Mathews is far worse. The man sings (if you can call it that) through his nose. And the band he surrounds himself with is okay. It's not full of the musical prodigies that many claim.

It was nice to stop hearing either band (and Bob Marley for that matter) when I left the Boulder area.

It's too bad MM&W sucks so bad live. I really liked the stuff they did for the Get Shorty soundtrack.

EDIT: $140????? No band is worth that kind of money to see live. I thought that paying $35 to get into the warped tour was too much.

Dave Matthews is about as far from a good band as you can get. He's just another in the huge new pop/rock scene that exists, and consists of plain, vanilla, whiny, uninspired music.

Yeah, I was very disappointed with the MM&W show. How a band that had so many good songs could suck so intensely live was sad.

keep in mind the $140 was for two days of phish concerts 3 sets each (about 2.5-3hrs of music per day), plus camping for three days. so at $46 each day it's still worth it.

phishsucks.jpg

EDIT: Page 2 :owned:

Back