The post junk found in a junkyard thats better than average junkyard junk thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

No joints means more rigid. If welded right....any cheap Ebay can become pretty solid. It needs to be tacted on the car but welded well off the car. Being careful to spread it out and take you time so it doesn't get too hot and warp the metal. But its better off to buy one already good to go.

Enough theoretical talk about metals we can or cant use on a part that doesn't do much
Back to junkyard finds! Its hard to find them around me. Most recyclers are knowlegable and actually ask too much for some stuff.

No joints means more rigid. If welded right....any cheap Ebay can become pretty solid. It needs to be tacted on the car but welded well off the car. Being careful to spread it out and take you time so it doesn't get too hot and warp the metal. But its better off to buy one already good to go.

:thumbsup:

He said any material. It was a toss up between Uranium and Mercury.

I new you was joking i was just laughing to hard to write anything else.. but we did make rear strut bars to fit over a single 12" sub box, they turned out great.. just thought I would throw that out there if any one needed one..

If you can make one for a CRZ, that'd be awesome.

Back