The power of GOD at your fingertips...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah, it's a nice though for Colorado to enact this law, but I'm sure it will be the same as out there in CA, no one will know, or no one will care, and nothing will change. I'll have to stick to my running up right behind them, flashing my brights, then zooming around in the right line, pulling up along side them, then pointing to my head and mouthing the word "THINK". Unfortunately, I can't use Eric's trick of hand out the sunroof and pointing to the right anymore, since I'm unsunroofed. :)

Another reason Chicago rules... The left lane seems to have a minimum speed of about 90 :p

ya, i'm trying to figure out why there was a whole new post for the same video... :wtf:

Originally posted by DarkHand@Jan 16 2004, 02:46 PM
Another reason Chicago rules... The left lane seems to have a minimum speed of about 90 :p

Holy shit its the same way in and around detroit.... I was doing 85 in the right lane and I was getting passed on the way there! :lmao:

Then i was like fuck this and I was doing 90 the entire way with traffic. :spin:

Damn we drive slow in Washington. Like 65-75 at most.

My buddy drove through cali recently to arizona, and, damn people were fucking every he said, like they were changing lanes constantly, and people were atleast going 70 at minimum. And when you hit traffic, it came to a complete stop he said, and you could see inside people's cars when the flat panel tv's folded down and stuff.

I can't wait for a road trip to good ole montana this summer!

Back