The pre pre pre 2012 presidential poll

Who's getting your vote?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
So it's still wicked early. Here's the officially running list to the best of my knowledge. There's a few others who run all the time but really no one knows who they are and the odds of them even getting air time on a debate is slim to none.

Candidates gallery

Last edited:
Rick Santorum...Simple his last name sounds like Santitarium, and that's a Metallica song so he must like them so he has my vote....

no SpongeBob SquarePants'

SpongeBob-standup.jpg

Looks like my vote won't count again....

Ill be looking into Herman Cain a bit more.

There's some rumors floating around that Rick Perry (TX Governor) might run. If he does I think Ron Paul's going to be out of the race. Perry's a young sane decently right wing candidate. One that I don't think would come out for (or at least push legislation for) uber conservative values legislation and leave it with the states (like it should be). Gay rights and abortion legislation as a state issue. What a crazy thought.

I know I'd vote for him if he did run.

If anything, it sounds like Newt lost most of his crew to Perry today.

I'm looking for someone who hasn't been dicking around in washington for the last twenty years. I'm keeping a pretty open mind with a lot of the candidates.

So...I discovered something. I hear a lot about rick perry on the radio (dont actually have tv service) and haven't seen a recent photo...I haven't actually seen a photo of him since george bush took office. He's 61 Now.

My choices, based on the above options:

Ron Paul
Gary Johnson
Obama

Herman Cain
successful business man
has turned failing companies around
not a politician

:thumbsup:

and i hardly call being for something in principal but feeling that its execution was shit "flip flopping"

So...I discovered something. I hear a lot about rick perry on the radio (dont actually have tv service) and haven't seen a recent photo...I haven't actually seen a photo of him since george bush took office. He's 61 Now.

Rick perry is a nutcase. He wants texas to succeed from the union. Do we really want him running said union?

Back