The pre pre pre 2012 presidential poll

Who's getting your vote?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Donald TRUMP.

Why?

Running the country is like running a business...

... and Trump has more experience running bankrupt businesses than ANYONE else!

I just hope we get someone other than Obama. I have been having trouble finding a decent full time job and my fiance just got laid off. This country is only getting worse right now.

I just hope we get someone other than Obama. I have been having trouble finding a decent full time job and my fiance just got laid off. This country is only getting worse right now.

tip for you while you have the opportunity:
get the fuck out of CT
go somewhere with jobs and a reasonable cost of living

get the fuck out of CT

Plenty of jobs in san antonio. One of the lowest unemployment rates in the country. Now whether they are jobs you want or not is a different story, but every where i go there are 'we are hiring' signs.

get the fuck out of CT

I am putting my condo up for sale soon. Probably won't leave the state but going near the shoreline.
CT is getting expensive, even more on July 1st. Malloy said he was going to raise taxes and still got elected.

anyone watching the debate?

Everyone is sticking to either tea party or RINO (Republican in NAME only) talking points except Ron Paul.

The war for the republican party is visible at this debate. Its like each side has 3 or more players in the game and is just trying to come out with a winner.

Moving to the shoreline is only going to increase your cost of living.....

bachmann is in. lol shes worse than palin

Moving to the shoreline is only going to increase your cost of living.....

Not really, depending on where you live, it will probably be around the same. The mill rate for tax is less than where I am now. I already live in what is considered a rich town, so things are a little more over here. Even grocery stores are a little higher here than in the next towns over. We have spent a lot of time down there so we know what to expect.

I didn't see the debates. WHo is looking good?

just watching it right now. the moderator is pissing me off cause he's a pussy and just goes 'uh' into the mic when he wants to cut them off. Ron Paul's one question so far has been kinda shitty. Herman Cain is pretty interesting.

The thing about Ron Paul is so many people on the interwebz will throw their support behind him but when it comes to convincing "real" people no one can be bothered to pound pavement, post signs and talk to people in real life. Most everyone hears "oh that Ron Paul is crazy! He wants to decimate the military and kill babies!" Okay maybe not the babies part but whatever 15 second sound bite CNN, ABC or Fox puts together that is gospel to most. Look at how much money Paul raked in during the last election. Its easy as pie to hit donate or shoot someone a few nickles via paypal. It only gets you so far though.

The thing about Ron Paul is so many people on the interwebz will throw their support behind him but when it comes to convincing "real" people no one can be bothered to pound pavement, post signs and talk to people in real life. Most everyone hears "oh that Ron Paul is crazy! He wants to decimate the military and kill babies!" Okay maybe not the babies part but whatever 15 second sound bite CNN, ABC or Fox puts together that is gospel to most. Look at how much money Paul raked in during the last election. Its easy as pie to hit donate or shoot someone a few nickles via paypal. It only gets you so far though.

I put signs up in my neighborhood, went to the campaign meetings and went door to door in '08 for his republican nomination. :shrug2: There were alot of people doing the same thing. No idea how many do it for the huge-ticket candidates but it was between 30 and 60 people each time in my district alone.

I'm voting for Paul, unless another candidate with a higher chance at success will run on a balanced budget AND I actually believe they will keep their word.

If you are voting for Obama I hope you kept the receipt for your brain. The only thing he has been able to successfully do in office is go to war without congressional support and break the laws of the War Powers Act (hey I thought Dems hated people who did this... I guess that only applies when its a Republican in office eh?).

That said, I would vote for Obama before I vote for Palin. I don't care if Sarah had the Brain of Steven Hawking, and personally averted the fiscal crisis in Greece before the general election. She walked away from her commitment as an elected official, as someone who served honorably in the military and kept their commitment, even when I was sent to the shithole that is west texass, that is an unpardonable sin.

Back