The President Himselff

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

INJEN78

HS LEGEND
ok so,my dad and his buddies over in iraq were having a heated debate over politics and all that good stuff,so they went on and started talking about who would be the best president,well a couple guys said my dad would,lol and the smartass tha he is,went and posed in front of the us flag,,haha-just figured youd get a laugh

Attachments

• dadg.jpg
    dadg.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 127
I would vote for him. I'm assuming he's a gun owner, making him more intelligent than anything else that runs for president.

id vote for your dad...cause he doesnt look like hes a wussy like the other candidates are...lol.

speaking of presidential candidates, we just had Obama speak here in Ft Wayne on Friday and about 2 weeks ago we had both the Clintons speaking here as well...

I would vote for him. I'm assuming he's a gun owner, making him more intelligent than anything else that runs for president.
gun owner indeed,hes actually pretty damn smart

id vote for your dad...cause he doesnt look like hes a wussy like the other candidates are...lol.

speaking of presidential candidates, we just had Obama speak here in Ft Wayne on Friday and about 2 weeks ago we had both the Clintons speaking here as well...
def. not a pussy,he volunteered to go to iraq,crazy mofo..

tell him there's a ninja behind the flag
lol the ninja was holding the flag out for him,so it wasnt just limp:D

hey he can put on his own clothes and he isn't a mess of fat and flab, he has my vote!

you're white and gangsta

thats like oil and water

save pics and we can all get together and have a chuckle in 5 years

you're white and gangsta

thats like oil and water

save pics and we can all get together and have a chuckle in 5 years
i am white and im NOT gangsta-ive actually toned down alot since joining this site,i wear normal size clothesand have rlly not worn "the hat" in a long ass time,
lately its been normal fitting blue jeans/kinda skaterjeans and regular sized shirts with either my adidiasor my work boots,,ill give you guys a before and afterpic tomorrow

Who cares if he dresses like 50 cent. If that is what he likes than so be it. A man wearing clothing excessively tight looks gay if you ask me, but I wont critisize someone because of it.

Who cares if he dresses like 50 cent. If that is what he likes than so be it. A man wearing clothing excessively tight looks gay if you ask me, but I wont critisize someone because of it.
nah i dont wear them tight,,theyre loose,but not like falling off my body loose,and at this very secondim contemplating braking this fuckinglaptop because the space bar is working like a p.o.s:D

just change you avatar
i can't help but to htink of you as a punk noob everytime i see it

and it makes you look like a 14 year old kid
aren't you 6'2?

just change you avatar
i can't help but to htink of you as a punk noob everytime i see it

and it makes you look like a 14 year old kid
aren't you 6'2?
yea 6'1 185 lbs(last time ichecked)lol def. not a punkass 14 yr. old-im 19

Back