The quest for DOHC_VTEC Accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

f22b1 coupe

Alright, I'm pretty new here, and I'm intriqued by the legend of this car that DOHC_VTEC Accord put tegether, an H22a accord, but after years of high activity he dropped off mid last november. So, I was wondering if anyone knows him or anything about him, I just want to find out how he wrecked that car, it's buggin the heck outta me. But I did find a site where a guy bought it and raised it from the dead, but yeah, this is just curiousity, so if anybody can help, I'd appreciate it, thanks

pretty sure he's a mod here.

and what's all this about wrecks, selling, and huge build-ups?

Chris (dohc_vtec) is still here from time to time... he bought a wrx though.
he sold it to bruce up in oregon (hondapitstop.com) cuz i hooked them up :p

lol at celerity. but yeah, out of curiousity, what's a moderator do? and I still wanna know how that car got wrecked, it better not have involve railroad track jumping :p and what do all you guys do for a living, btw, I'm trying to figure out what job to get after high school, discount tire isn't where I want to be forever...any suggestions on how to rake in cash?

some dude cut him off or some shit. i dont know, that was like 3 years ago.

job after high school?

try college.

yeah, I've wanted to go to college forever, I'm valedictorian at my tiny ass private school, so getting in isn't a problem, I just want something to aim for besides "college." Like, a path to pick, technology, business, etc. I wanna go where the muhla is, but I job shadowed a freaking architect, thought there'd be money there, and they're like "it'll be 5-6 years of schooling, 3 year internship, then you get a job and make an average salary for the first 5 years" and I'm like screw that, I don't wanna be broke the whole time i'm in my prime :p

sorry, whatever I did :cry: like I said, I'm kind of a noob here, fill me in on this threadjacking thing and I won't do it again...new to forums, too, btw

Oh, that's fine - I mean we ask each other questions like that all the time. Don't be afraid to click the "New Topic" button.

But I mean dude... "What's a moderator and by the way I want to do something with my life" is either the question of someone who gets up from their keyboard mid sentence for a few hours and comes back and continues,

Or someone off their Lithium.

Quoted post[/post]]
And the award for the 'Last Two Words Ever Expected To Come From Brian goes to....
Quoted post[/post]]try college.

hey, i went for 3 years.....

i had no idea wtf i wanted to do either.

and ultimately, thats what led me to dropping out. i went to the wrong school for what i wanted to do... they just didn't offer the courses i wanted... so i lost motivation.

if your a senior in hs and don't know wtf to do... i highly suggest you pick something and stick with it. going in undecided is the worst mistake a young person can make IMO.

and DONT just end up picking "psychology" or some shit... cuz chances are, you won't stick it through to get your phd in it... and without it, a degree in psych is pretty much useless. like english. or history. or communications... unless you want to be a teacher..... but you said you want to make money, so there goes that idea.

i know people who graduated from my school with a comm degree and still make 22k a year. i made that when i was 16 waiting tables.

IMO, go into either computers (well, it doesn't seem like you're too computer savvy....so maybe that's not the best plan) or go for a business track... marketing, advertising, etc. thats a broad field and can ultimately work towards your mba and make some bank.
if you're good with numbers/math/taxes, accounting = $$$

Accountants get paid shit.

Go into HVAC now, attend community at night for 1 year, get an office job doing some design, wrap up degree and become an engineer. 2 years to satisfaction, good paycheck in the meantime.

CPAs get paid well, and even Accounting business owners. But a regular accountant grunt ? Nothin.

no... everyone in the accounting field makes good money. I was a "grunt" accounting intern pulling in 32k a year. I was summer only help due to school but if i would have stayed in it full time i would have made about that with no overtime.

HVAC/Plumbing pays great right now. Doing kitchen remodels is like taking candy from a baby.. You can fork in 2.5 - 10 g per Kitchen remodel if you are good with a level and take pride in what you do.

Back