The quest for DOHC_VTEC Accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I've been here for 2 years and I walk along and just scoop up threads like they fell out of my own pocket :)

hondaswap.com/rules.php

already writen.

and theres a link both at the top of the forums "FORUM GUIDELINES" and another link on the main index page under the lounge that reads something like "ALL POSTS MY STAY TRUE TO OUR FORUM GUIDELINES" which links to the same page.

sorry, i can't buy n00bs glasses :p

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
electricity - no clue, haven't got the 1st bill yet. i'm guessing 200.

:blink:

Turn off your lights...

That bill should be sub 100 bucks a month.

maybe in the middle of no where where houses cost 40k....

not here...

bill came in today at $214. right on the money :p

and my heat is rarely over 55... and the only thing i leave on is my computer.

Wait... are you fixing the STi? I didn't read past page 8987937 of your thread. I would have thought it'd get totalled.

not totalled... 9k in damage. should be done next week.

But if you're fixing it, have you thought of selling it and getting a cheap ass car that you know nothing about to just drive?

you must've missed everything :p
i'm thinking about selling the car altogether... and picking up an accord or some shit for DD duties...

I propose we all give B more money to move the fuck out of the Northeast.

200 bucks for electricity a month?!? Jesus H mother fucking Christ that's insane.

Quoted post[/post]]
Clean up all of the little brain droppings you have about skinny, drunk, loose young girls and get a girlfriend with a career and a paycheck. Not a receptionist, not a stripper, but a girl with a real future.

then if you work together and come up with some common goals, and some common restraints, you'll be able to pull each other out of any hole and up the ladder together.

That doesn't sound like you Steve, but you're right.

Quoted post[/post]]
its not the electric bill thats killer here, its gas. Some of my freinds are have 500 dollar gas bils.

:werd: but if everything is electric, your gas bill is going to be nonexistant or next to nothing.

I don't think my dads office, home and my brothers house electric bill combined equals 200.

maybe you got in over your head with an expensive car?
its the choices we make that force us how we live. basically what it comes down to is, give and take. eat ramen and have a nice car, or take a yugo to sushi....

I dunno how i didn't see this...

When I got the car i was working for my dad, lived at home and had no plans to move out.

that all changed two months later when we got into a fight and i felt forced to quit. The shit hit the fan when I moved out. Then I got my job delivering pizzas. i lived like a king until I decided to get another job with the promise of "making lots of money". well that was a crock, and thats when the poverty started. The first half of 04 was awesome, the second half... sucked. that continued up until June of 05 when I quit ingram to work at a place for 10 an hour, two days later they said "we can't hire you because we don't think you'll be happy here." wtf?!?

It's not the car that was weighing my finances down, it was not having a stable job. I was supposed to be full time at Ingram, but RARELY had a 40 hour week. I'd have checks totalling about 250 bucks. FOR TWO Weeks pay.

glad I quit that shit, the insurance (which I needed to have) was bleeding me dry.

You live and you learn. I pulled through my dark year only having to borrow money once. that was just last June-ish and i only neede 75 for food and gas, you'll figure something out that will put more cash in your pocket and you'll live comfortably again.

I'm getting ready to start looking into going to college now that I'm making an above average wage for my experience in a tech oriented field.

I couldn't be happier right now... except after my laptop gets fixed.

On a side note, I got a call from driftspeed today... ben is going to try to pull some strings with RS*R to get me my exhaust which i've waited 7 months for now.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
its not the electric bill thats killer here, its gas. Some of my freinds are have 500 dollar gas bils.

:werd: but if everything is electric, your gas bill is going to be nonexistant or next to nothing.

I don't think my dads office, home and my brothers house electric bill combined equals 200.
And if everything is electric then your electric bill is high. :p

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

orly_owl.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Clean up all of the little brain droppings you have about skinny, drunk, loose young girls and get a girlfriend with a career and a paycheck. Not a receptionist, not a stripper, but a girl with a real future.

then if you work together and come up with some common goals, and some common restraints, you'll be able to pull each other out of any hole and up the ladder together.

That doesn't sound like you Steve, but you're right.

I'm livin' it bro, it is me.

I don't mean to go off on a Snoop Dogg style rant but it seems all deez niggahs be getting all bunched up over these hos and den dey come complainin' to the Celdogg. Well listen up muddahfuggahs if ya'all wadn't so biddy chasin after dem skinny car show hos that you know be outta yo' league, den ya'all wouldn't be gettin so hung up on how unhappy you is. Sheeit you gotsta let the hell go, muh nizzle and jus' be glad you gots a girl who will put up with yo ass, all fantasizin about othah bitches and hos. Den you crazy crackahs be all gettin pizissed that she ain't satisfyin yer stupid azz needs. Dayum, y'all a bunch of whinin' bizznitches. Maybe you be gettin the quality hos if you was a quality man ta begin wit'.

Out.

What the hell was that?!?!

/looks outside

I think the earth is actually spinning BACKWARD.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Electricity is cheap here. Penny's per megawatt.

Last I remember the electric bill was sub 50 bucks a month for my brothers two story house.

Quoted post[/post]]I'm livin' it bro, it is me.

I don't mean to go off on a Snoop Dogg style rant but it seems all deez niggahs be getting all bunched up over these hos and den dey come complainin' to the Celdogg. Well listen up muddahfuggahs if ya'all wadn't so biddy chasin after dem skinny car show hos that you know be outta yo' league, den ya'all wouldn't be gettin so hung up on how unhappy you is. Sheeit you gotsta let the hell go, muh nizzle and jus' be glad you gots a girl who will put up with yo ass, all fantasizin about othah bitches and hos. Den you crazy crackahs be all gettin pizissed that she ain't satisfyin yer stupid azz needs. Dayum, y'all a bunch of whinin' bizznitches. Maybe you be gettin the quality hos if you was a quality man ta begin wit'.

Out.
:bustout:

So, we finally get to see the real side of Steve.

damnit steveo, i looked in the members pic thread for like an hour to find that pic of you with a do-rag on from claytons.. and its no longer on RPR's server! guh!

Yeah, I can't find that pic either. This is the only pic that matters:

aoe.jpg

Back