The quote movie tread game.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Pulp Fiction. The whole "Marcellus Wallus" gave that away...

-"And Ozzy wanted one thousand brown M&M's or he wouldn't go on stage..."

fight club? edit that was to the "go back to your fancy cars..." i dunno about ozzy

i dont know if anyone will get this one, lol

"hey man, are you hungry? i havent eaten since later this afternoon"

Quoted post[/post]]
"hey man, are you hungry? i havent eaten since later this afternoon"
Primer

all from one movie
"I almost shit a Miata"

"Hey, look. I'm sorry I made you clean the toilets and the bathtubs, I mean, who did all the work in bed? "

"What are your names, Neil and Bob, or is that like what you do?"

this is a clasic one that i havent seen any one say
"if your gunna spew spew into this"/ "yes ill have the cream of sumyoung guy"

"ill take pleasure in guttin you booooooooooy"

"the shonzberries taste like shozberries"

"lets play for the pillow. AHhahaa jew loose the pillow. let play for the blanket. Ahahah jew loose the blanket. now for fun. ah jew loose for fuun aaaaahahahahahaha."/ "and whats your name? purple sticky punch"

"hey sanka ya dead?" "Ya man"

"theres a guy that dresses up like a pirate on our team?"

"thats easy for you to say you have a cool name"

"whats his plan dont die?"/ "loose skin and old balls. gross"

"yo its gotta be illegal to fuck two virgins in the same day"/ " yo im dehidrated i need another 40"

"jew wanna go to war ill take you to war"

"im from the south, the deeeep south haha"

"hello maid marian, you can call me little john"/" im gunna wear that red dress..."

have fun with those ill be back to post a few more im just mad i missed the past few days this is beeter than workin

"hey why dont you take off my van halen tshirt b4 you ginx the band and they break up"

"DEF LEPARD SUCKS"

"I almost shit a Miata"

"Hey, look. I'm sorry I made you clean the toilets and the bathtubs, I mean, who did all the work in bed? "

The Adventures of Ford Fairlane.

"I don't think there's any trouble with the telephones here.

I know when there is a trouble, and when there is not a trouble, and you may rest assured that there is a trouble.

Since when?

Since it was reported.

By whom? And what sort of trouble is it?

If I knew that, I could simply call you up and tell you what the trouble with your telephone is!

Well... Whatever the trouble is, I hope you locate it.

Madame, it is my business to locate trouble...
...Er, no trouble back there!"

"I almost shit a Miata"

adventures of ford fairlane

and have you seen primer? or did you just google the quote? lol

Quoted post[/post]]
this is a clasic one that i havent seen any one say
"if your gunna spew spew into this"/ "yes ill have the cream of sumyoung guy"

"ill take pleasure in guttin you booooooooooy"

"the shonzberries taste like shozberries" supertroopers

"lets play for the pillow. AHhahaa jew loose the pillow. let play for the blanket. Ahahah jew loose the blanket. now for fun. ah jew loose for fuun aaaaahahahahahaha."/ "and whats your name? purple sticky punch"

"hey sanka ya dead?" "Ya man"

"theres a guy that dresses up like a pirate on our team?"dodgeball

"thats easy for you to say you have a cool name" starsky and hutch?

"whats his plan dont die?"/ "loose skin and old balls. gross"big daddy

"yo its gotta be illegal to fuck two virgins in the same day"/ " yo im dehidrated i need another 40"

"im from the south, the deeeep south haha"

"hello maid marian, you can call me little john"/" im gunna wear that red dress..."

have fun with those ill be back to post a few more im just mad i missed the past few days this is beeter than workin

"hey why dont you take off my van halen tshirt b4 you ginx the band and they break up"wedding singer

"DEF LEPARD SUCKS"joe dirt

dude dont post 948398753 quotes at once. one at a time man. but ill give it a shot anyway

Quoted post[/post]]

"if your gunna spew spew into this"/ "yes ill have the cream of sumyoung guy" Wayne's World

"ill take pleasure in guttin you booooooooooy" Godspeed

"the shonzberries taste like shozberries" willy wonka

"lets play for the pillow. AHhahaa jew loose the pillow. let play for the blanket. Ahahah jew loose the blanket. now for fun. ah jew loose for fuun aaaaahahahahahaha."/ "and whats your name? purple sticky punch" BioDome!!!!

"hey sanka ya dead?" "Ya man" Cool Runnings

"theres a guy that dresses up like a pirate on our team?" Dodgeball

"thats easy for you to say you have a cool name" Starsky & Hutch

"whats his plan dont die?"/ "loose skin and old balls. gross" Big Daddy

"im from the south, the deeeep south haha" Little Nicky

"hey why dont you take off my van halen tshirt b4 you ginx the band and they break up" Wedding Singer

"DEF LEPARD SUCKS"

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

"if your gunna spew spew into this"/ "yes ill have the cream of sumyoung guy" Wayne's World

"ill take pleasure in guttin you booooooooooy" Godspeed nope keep trying

"the shonzberries taste like shozberries" willy wonka nope keep trying

"lets play for the pillow. AHhahaa jew loose the pillow. let play for the blanket. Ahahah jew loose the blanket. now for fun. ah jew loose for fuun aaaaahahahahahaha."/ "and whats your name? purple sticky punch" BioDome!!!!

"hey sanka ya dead?" "Ya man" Cool Runnings

"theres a guy that dresses up like a pirate on our team?" Dodgeball

"thats easy for you to say you have a cool name" Starsky & Hutch could be but nope keep tryin

"whats his plan dont die?"/ "loose skin and old balls. gross" Big Daddy

"im from the south, the deeeep south haha" Little Nicky

"hey why dont you take off my van halen tshirt b4 you ginx the band and they break up" Wedding Singer

"DEF LEPARD SUCKS"
come on i even said other that were already said some of them are kinda hard but you should get them

"ill take pleasure in guttin you booooooooooy" Godspeed
its not Godspeed its THE ROCK, and the charaters name was GOODSPEED

KIDS

SCARFACE

Quoted post[/post]]

and have you seen primer? or did you just google the quote? lol
:no: google for me, thats not playing the game right, :yes: I saw PRIMER

"i love buttered stuff"

"what if i pretend im jamacan"

"you have truely smoked yourself retated"

"and why does samson think mr nice guy is jamacan?"

"samson simpson, i stick by my story. if i wasnt jamacan then why would i wear this hat?hhmm"

"now thats a tiity." "a fully"

this movie has about a bizillion line that are very quoteable. but ill stop with this one.

how bout this movie

"ahh. always mess with there minds" (hint "stop calling me waren. my names not fuckin waren." - "his names not waren" - "his name isnt waren"- "his names not waren?" - "i thought his name was waren"

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Reservoir Dogs watching it right now

Robin Hood... Men in Tights ?

Quoted post[/post]]

"I don't think there's any trouble with the telephones here.

I know when there is a trouble, and when there is not a trouble, and you may rest assured that there is a trouble.

Since when?

Since it was reported.

By whom? And what sort of trouble is it?

If I knew that, I could simply call you up and tell you what the trouble with your telephone is!

Well... Whatever the trouble is, I hope you locate it.

Madame, it is my business to locate trouble...
...Er, no trouble back there!"
:laugh: old school but very good movie and cant wait to see the new one! the answer is the Return Of The Pink Panther

Quoted post[/post]]
"i love buttered stuff"

"samson simpson, i stick by my story. if i wasnt jamacan then why would i wear this hat?hhmm"

this movie has about a bizillion line that are very quoteable. but ill stop with this one.

how bout this movie

"ahh. always mess with there minds" (hint "stop calling me waren. my names not fuckin waren." - "his names not waren" - "his name isnt waren"- "his names not waren?" - "i thought his name was waren"

Half Baked & Empire Records.

I'll give a few lines from this movie...

"See if you can guess what I am now.."
"They Took the god damn bar!"
"Fuck her. Fuck her brains out. Suck her tits, squeeze her buns. You know she wants it. "

Quoted post[/post]]

Doom

wrong on all parts

ill give these to you.
shnozberries one i used was fron super troopers
cool name is from mr pink bitchin about being mr pink to mr white in resuvuor dogs (sp?)
and the last is from requium for a dream when the dope slut see the black guy for the first time and the red dress was the crazy mom

scrappinsi did you know empire from mark or waren

sorry for the whoring but i have another real hard one and i give no hints for this one just giving one quote from this scene

"tea cup"

Quoted post[/post]]
"i love buttered stuff"

Mystery Science Theater 3000

Quoted post[/post]]
Mystery Science Theater 3000

neg it was half baked

and i feel gay for knowing the tea cup one so imma tell you guys. its from i think cronicals of ridik when they guys like your going to kill me with a coffe cup? tea cup. what?. no im going to kill you with my tea cup.
yeah hes a tool

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Doom

wrong on all parts

ill give these to you.
shnozberries one i used was fron super troopers
cool name is from mr pink bitchin about being mr pink to mr white in resuvuor dogs (sp?)
and the last is from requium for a dream when the dope slut see the black guy for the first time and the red dress was the crazy mom
:laugh: i changed my answer from doom to Reservoir Dogs, I am watching right now was was oh shit thats the answer :p

and the snozberrys - I'll give you it on supertroopers, but it was in Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory, and the newer version Charlie and the chocolate factory also

Back