The [Rant] Thread.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
<rant>
My rants right now are geared toward the intArdnet.
  • Stupid 56k go away, 56k die, 56 you suck, I hate it, its old, its dumb, just post the dumb pic
  • Cliffnotes, :cliffnotes: If you dont want to read the entire post, then dont, and then dont post cuz its to long
  • Signitures that have pic
  • signitures that have 'mods', your JDM airfreshner is not considered a mod, and it phucks up a forums search feature
  • Swears in the titles of threads
I cant think of any more now, but IM sure ill be adding some later.

what are yours?

edit: forgot to close my </rant>

<--end-->

ummm :cliffs: ? lol, j/k. cliffs are nice in extremely long threads though.

my rants:

-stupid n00bs that put out misinformation and swear by this wrong info. if you think its right, try it out for yourself and learn the hard way
-posts that dont dont benefit the topic starter (if he/she needs help) and posts that are unrelated
-posts where we cant understand a fucking word you are saying. drop the bling bling icy hot stunna's ebonics bullshit and learn to speak english. if you are foriegn, stop flipping through your english dictionary to try to find the word. that's what freetranslations.com is for, damn. how can we help you if we have no clue what you are saying.

thats my list so far

hmm...none really except for those damn fucking ass fucks of mexicans that stole my radio on sunday...fuck them...arghhhh... :angry:

other than that :
agree with the 56k, I have it at home but ever since I started to work at the shop with DSL I can't even bother to really check my mail when I go home.

- "which is faster"/"who do you think would win between car X and car Y" posts
- also the fact that the recent post feature on the main page lists posts that are for mods/admins only...

My rant:

people who waste my time with pointless threads....like this one.

Stop being a whiney baby.

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Oct 7 2003, 04:57 PM
My rant:

:werd: I was thinking about posting this since Steve posted that.. i just held off.

*waits for his :ban: * :D

people who flame and complain about certain fads (i think thats the word)...such as saying "im sick of the jdm look"

post whores suck too

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Oct 7 2003, 04:57 PM
My rant:

this post falls under this category:

Cliffnotes, :cliffnotes: If you dont want to read the entire post, then dont, and then dont post cuz its to long

oh yeah, almost forgot...

Last 5 Admin Actions
Member Name Action Performed Time of action
sisteve Suspended sleepergtx until -- Oct 7 2003, 06:27 PM

it'll be over soon :)

just go be like afipunk and wank off :)

haha

um I have a <insert make model car> and I wanna put on a <insert aftermarket something or other> and I wanna know how much h.p or torque it'll add.

Ding, Ding Ding, we don't know spend the time and the money liek the rest of us and go to a Dyno.

lets see....

* girls that play games
* people that are rude
*lame jokes posted on forum
* avatars being removed when there are still others on forum with far worse than the ones posted
* bill collectors/ telemarketers

thats all for now :rant:

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97@Oct 7 2003, 06:45 PM
* girls that play games
* avatars being removed when there are still others on forum with far worse than the ones posted

:withstupid: .

avatars being removed when there are still others on forum with far worse than the ones posted

please provide proof. I think your thong maybe a little to tight, since you keep doting on this one subject.

Which reminds me, I need to add to my list:
  • members who bish about their dumb avatars, and bish and complain that others on the forums have more offensive ones when MAYBE, just MAYBE one of the mod/admins has not scene said offensive/inappropriate avatar.
any more? :D

Originally posted by sisteve@Oct 7 2003, 06:56 PM
avatars being removed when there are still others on forum with far worse than the ones posted

please provide proof. I think your thong maybe a little to tight, since you keep doting on this one subject.

Which reminds me, I need to add to my list:
  • members who bish about their dumb avatars, and bish and complain that others on the forums have more offensive ones when MAYBE, just MAYBE one of the mod/admins has not scene said offensive/inappropriate avatar.
any more? :D

she doesnt bitch about it.. what is wrong with 2 girls FULLY CLOTHED, kissing when its so small you can't even tell what it is unless you stare at it. Yet Jeffie's big balls one and that other guys..

its offical, they must like seeing nuts over 2 girls kissing.

you going to take mine off since its of a fat chick? dont want your boss to think you're looking at a female.

biggest rant....going way off topic......Ahem...

I made a post about drifting, and then frogs falling from the sky's was the new topic....

If it is not topic related...make a new post....it's not that hard to do....

(edit)...Ohh I like my Avitar...but if some people have a problem with it, I can change it anytime....(/edit)

"my friend who has xxxx car said xxxx"
ex. "my friend who has a 9 second hatch says Greddy sucks"

p.s. nobody knows or cares what your friend has/says. Present the information that YOU have.

Originally posted by Airjockie@Oct 7 2003, 07:08 PM
biggest rant....going way off topic......Ahem...

I made a post about drifting, and then frogs falling from the sky's was the new topic....

If it is not topic related...make a new post....it's not that hard to do....

(edit)...Ohh I like my Avitar...but if some people have a problem with it, I can change it anytime....(/edit)

i've got no prob with it.. its just 2 girls who you can BARELY see b/c the was so small, was thrown out.. it should go both ways

or the rule.. no nips or lips and leave it be.

i got so many damn things to rant about that it isnt evn funny. here goes:

- no license
- no car
- the guy i rent a room from likes to eat my god damn food without asking me.
- my family and friends live 12 hours away
- my feet hurt
- i need some ass BAD!!!
- this chick i like lives 12 hrs away (i know her from back in the day)
- i dont go anywhere
- i hate being alone
- im beginning to really hate life because of this shit

:rant:

Back