The [Rant] Thread.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Domeskilla+Oct 7 2003, 07:06 PM-->
@Oct 7 2003, 06:56 PM
avatars being removed when there are still others on forum with far worse than the ones posted

please provide proof. I think your thong maybe a little to tight, since you keep doting on this one subject.

Which reminds me, I need to add to my list:
  • members who bish about their dumb avatars, and bish and complain that others on the forums have more offensive ones when MAYBE, just MAYBE one of the mod/admins has not scene said offensive/inappropriate avatar.

any more? :D

she doesnt bitch about it.. what is wrong with 2 girls FULLY CLOTHED, kissing when its so small you can't even tell what it is unless you stare at it. Yet Jeffie's big balls one and that other guys..

its offical, they must like seeing nuts over 2 girls kissing.

you going to take mine off since its of a fat chick? dont want your boss to think you're looking at a female.

you obviously have not received the PM's that had transpired about this subject.

And the chicks were not FULLY clothed, they were in bra and panties, which is not work appropriate, therefore SHE was asked nicely to remove her avatar, into which she failed to do after two days, therefore, I took it upon MYSELF to remove it for her, as well as other members avatars that are not work appropriate.

Any more comments on this one subject? PM ME.

-people who talk about inline motors with headers, it is a Header
-people who wear socks with sandles
-chicks with too much make-up
-and people who ask how much horsepower will engine x in car y make... Take it to a phucking dyno.

Days like today make me like this thread.
Thanks Steve

Originally posted by sisteve+Oct 7 2003, 11:29 PM-->
sleepergtx
@Oct 7 2003, 04:57 PM
My rant:

people who waste my time with pointless threads....like this one.

Stop being a whiney baby.

this post falls under this category:

Cliffnotes, :cliffnotes: If you dont want to read the entire post, then dont, and then dont post cuz its to long

oh yeah, almost forgot...

Last 5 Admin Actions
Member Name Action Performed Time of action
sisteve Suspended sleepergtx until -- Oct 7 2003, 06:27 PM

it'll be over soon :)

just go be like afipunk and wank off :)

haha

I actually went out and got a free dinner, so it didn't bother me one bit. ;)

and it wasn't this long of a thread when I read it the first time. So it didn't take me but 2 seconds to read. I was being sarcastic. :)

Originally posted by sisteve@Oct 7 2003, 06:29 PM

oh yeah, almost forgot...

Last 5 Admin Actions
Member Name Action Performed Time of action
sisteve Suspended sleepergtx until -- Oct 7 2003, 06:27 PM

it'll be over soon :)

just go be like afipunk and wank off :)

haha

:owned:

LOL

If you want me to rant, start talking about any of these topics.

Rant 1: Admins who abuse their power because someone stated an opinion in a board filled with opinions. :p

Rant 2: Buckeyes (people who live in Ohio) who use the passing lane as their own fucking cruising lane and have total disregard for the dumbfuck in the black SI who wants to cruise at 85 mph.

Rant 3: Coworkers

Rant 4: My 2nd job & the shitty pay and weekend hours

Rant 5: Women. In general...stupid bitches

Rant 6: This Blizzard was too fucking expensive

Rant 7: Money goes too damned quickly

Rant 8: Cops who use radars

Rant 9: Radars

Rant 10: People who don't do page 2 :owned: :D

Originally posted by Domeskilla+Oct 7 2003, 07:06 PM-->
@Oct 7 2003, 06:56 PM
avatars being removed when there are still others on forum with far worse than the ones posted

please provide proof. I think your thong maybe a little to tight, since you keep doting on this one subject.

Which reminds me, I need to add to my list:
  • members who bish about their dumb avatars, and bish and complain that others on the forums have more offensive ones when MAYBE, just MAYBE one of the mod/admins has not scene said offensive/inappropriate avatar.

any more? :D

she doesnt bitch about it.. what is wrong with 2 girls FULLY CLOTHED, kissing when its so small you can't even tell what it is unless you stare at it. Yet Jeffie's big balls one and that other guys..

its offical, they must like seeing nuts over 2 girls kissing.

you going to take mine off since its of a fat chick? dont want your boss to think you're looking at a female.

Thank you, and actually I've only brought it up twice. And to clear things up even more sisteve, the girls were in tank tops and underwear (not thongs) and I don't wear string for underwear (victoria secret though if you MUST know) thanks for asking. I think if I was a guy posting "risque" things you wouldn't have a problem with it, hence the brit and madonna kiss that was on here for months (now removed), the two with various animals' nuts that are still active (not trying to call you out fellas, just making a point). I mean lets be honest, the pic I posted wasn't even as obvious unless you enlarged it b/c one of the girls had short hair but badger nuts are ok?....And as far as you not seeing the avatars, it's funny how you haven't "noticed" theirs when you have posted under their thread. I mean if you can spot mine, how can you not spot the others? Once again I call :bs: on this one.

badger nuts=a costume

two girls kissing=real

but, I'm not complaining...as much as lesbians don't turn me on, it was more fun to look at than the badger nuts. (after the inital laughter wore off)

My turn.

1. Girls who dont ever drink and when they do, never stop.

2. People who randomly IM you and you dont know them and they say "does it matter who i am".. no fucktards, but welcome to my block list!

3. Ricer who think reving at the cobra, makes them cool.. come on? do you REALLY think you're going to hang?

4. People who buy those ugly ass rally body kits with the huge fog lamp holes.

5. People who take the Vodka away from me after 6 screwdrives that are 60 vodka/40 juice mix

6. People who lie

7. Girls who cheat/lie

8. People who dont have a sence of humor

9. Spoiled kids

10. People who judge without knowing the person

11. White ppl who act black.. that just fucking annoys me, lose the ebonics

12. Snobs

13. People who tell you you cant do something b/c they dont believe

ok, i could go on and on, but i'm done.

oh

14. People who start threads with ebay links in them

15. People who post stupid shit, can i be a mod so i can lock it, cuss them in their thread making them look stupid, then somehow blowing their computer up so i dont have to read their shit again?

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Oct 7 2003, 10:04 PM
badger nuts=a costume

two girls kissing=real

but, I'm not complaining...as much as lesbians don't turn me on, it was more fun to look at than the badger nuts. (after the inital laughter wore off)

well if that was the case, my first avatar was an anime pic of cleavage (sp), you couldn't even see the tits. It looked like a cat woman suit, it to was yanked. Hell I thought you guys would like to see something other than nuts but hey go figure. ;)

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97+Oct 8 2003, 03:22 AM-->
sleepergtx
@Oct 7 2003, 10:04 PM
badger nuts=a costume

two girls kissing=real

well if that was the case, my first avatar was an anime pic of cleavage (sp), you couldn't even see the tits. It looked like a cat woman suit, it to was yanked. Hell I thought you guys would like to see something other than nuts but hey go figure. ;)

I do.

and I don't remember that avatar.

We could all just post stuff that doesn't need a work warning and it'd be just fine.

Rant 11: Why do we need work warnings for nudity and pictures but if someone left the board open on their desk someone could walk buy and watch all the FUCKING swearing that goes on in this fucking bad fucking ass board. :lol:

Isn't that just as offensive? :unsure:

I hate that damn squirrel nuts picture.

But somehow, I can't stop watching it either.

*jiggle* *jiggle* "wow"
*jiggle* *jiggle* "wow"
*jiggle* *jiggle* "wow"
*jiggle* *jiggle* "wow"

people who rant about work warnings. you shouldnt be surfing the net while at work. therefore its your on damn fault if someone sees a 'riskey' picture on your computer.

work is for working

Originally posted by eyesonlybob@Oct 8 2003, 04:19 AM
people who rant about work warnings. you shouldnt be surfing the net while at work. therefore its your on damn fault if someone sees a 'riskey' picture on your computer.

work is for working

Rant 12: People who can't take a joke.

Rant 13: People who take their job so seriously they never goof off.

I removed the badger nuts avitar...so you people just shut up and see what I work on......

<-- CH-53E.......BIG, Bad, AND Mean as hell...

as well as the blackhawks, Commanchi's, and the civilian helicopters

Originally posted by Airjockie@Oct 8 2003, 04:20 AM
I removed the badger nuts avitar...so you people just shut up and see what I work on......

<-- CH-53E.......BIG, Bad, AND Mean as hell...

as well as the blackhawks, Commanchi's, and the civilian helicopters

:worthy:

Originally posted by khrisb@Oct 7 2003, 11:25 PM
847365643) People who start 4 threads about a junkyard in 10 mins. Dumbass...

yup and i locked 3 of them.

Back