The [Rant] Thread.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the Hilton girls aint all that if you ask me. heres a few more rants i have...well more like a "fuck you" list:

- fuck the Lynchburg City Police Department
- fuck Fort Wayne
- fuck everyone that doubts me
- fuck First Virginia Bank
- fuck SCI
- fuck the blind guy i rent from
- fuck the people that dont like me
- fuck your mama
- fuck your sister
- fuck your grandma
- fuck you
- fuck the horse you rode in on
- fuck the RIAA
- fuck AOL
- fuck the girl that STILL owes me mone for my Integra
- fuck this
- fuck that
- fuck it with a wiffle ball bat
- fuck Osama Bin Laden
- fuck Sadam Husein
- fuck racist people
- fuck walking
- fuck having no license
- fuck being broke
- fuck Ingram Books

and fuck everything else in between. this picture goes out to everything mentioned above:

s3f84ba125f384.jpg

Originally posted by sisteve@Oct 9 2003, 03:16 PM
i really have heard/seen them

wait: is one of them named paris? wasnt she bangin fred dizurst? if so, pissedoffsol rating: 3

me either.... is it gay pop shit?

and as for the rating... you can't rate people from my perspective. lol

whynot? :D

another rant

united Way, fk them and their soliciting asses, im so tired of being bombarded each morning w/ them selling krispy kremes and muffins arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

I give 10 bucks every paycheck, there is no need for them to solicite more business from me. There are many other ways to give back to society other than in monetary donations, therefore I am not donating next year.

yes they are, but would you pay 8 dollars for a dozen of them, and get pounded in the ass every morning you step foot past the security desk?

i need a new job, between kk soliciting and gaf's I cant take it anymore.

I say Fuck Everyone that has a problem with me skating talking breathing, acting like I give a shit.. and most of all fuck my ex girlfriends who still call as if I give a shit about them

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3@Oct 11 2003, 11:20 AM
I say Fuck Everyone that has a problem with me skating talking breathing, acting like I give a shit.. and most of all fuck my ex girlfriends who still call as if I give a shit about them

At least you aren't bitter about it...

One more rant...
I hate girls who say they have something really important that they want to talk to you about and want to do it in person, and then not really want to talk about it.
I've been dicked around for a week waiting for (name) to call me and tell me to come over. This shit is wigging me out. She might be preg----!!! I'm getting grey hairs from this shit.

Oh and old canadian people and rednecks. And all the people I work with. Except miller and zach and brad. Everyone else :fuckyou: !

and people who forget to do this:
:owned: page 4!

im sick of my "girl" thinking im mad at her, so she gets mad at me, but i was never mad at her in the first place.

fuck

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 13 2003, 09:10 PM
im sick of my "girl" thinking im mad at her, so she gets mad at me, but i was never mad at her in the first place.

fuck

welcome to "women"

I think I'm sick of girls in general. The one won't tell me whatever the hell it is she has to tell me. The ex who wants me to loan her money in exchange for sex. The current girl who is just annoying the shit out of me. The other girl who thinks all the other girls suck and I should be with her. And finally the girl I woke up next to the other day that won't go out with me.

The only cool girl in my life right now is my mom. ONLY because she bought me Burger King earlier...That's the ONLY reason.

Oh and I'm sick of my shitty eyesight. You DO go blind if you sit too close the the TV!

Back