The real info

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Klyphnotes:
-Girl came on board claiming she did all kinds of work to her exBFs car..
-his friend seen it and showed him
-he posted his thread owning her on the 3.8 mustang board
-she wanted her thread locked so no more flamage would go on
-started this one to fess up

So I figured I'd let you all know before someone else gets on here and starts the flaming. I had the thread closed the "New Girl, Need Help" because some things got out of hand. For one, Although I did do a few mods on my ex's mustang as said (like his 4.10s, tint and system..etc..) I only watched him do his H pipe and I never should have quoted his end time slip when I honestly couldn't remember it. He in all actuality started stock with a 13.9 and ended with a 13.1. Although I'm sure I'll get flaming for this, I wanted to do the mature thing and let everyone know because although respect is something that I was always looking for (its hard to get when instead of getting your questions answered you get "pics or ban" etc.) it was the wrong way to approach it by exaggerating the truth without knowing all the exact facts.

Hopefully you guys will still welcome me as a new member and get to know me for who I am rather than my initial mistake.

haha I was the one you were chatting with about the Stang. (I didn't think it was arguing or anything).

No biggie really. I got other things to worry about anyway.

Everyone here has fucked up way worse than telling a lie on a forum... You just happened to have this minor mishap in the wrong place at the wrong time. I'd feel released about being caught anyhow, the hole was just getting deeper. Either or, I agree with 2000si. I have other things worth worrying about that keep me busy.

Everyone here has fucked up way worse than telling a lie on a forum... You just happened to have this minor mishap in the wrong place at the wrong time. I'd feel released about being caught anyhow, the hole was just getting deeper. Either or, I agree with 2000si. I have other things worth worrying about that keep me busy.

Holy shit someone agreed with me on here? ^_^

eh, it wasn't technically that big of a lie, it was tiny over exaggeration because I really did do some work on his car. buttttt the time slip was way off and I should have checked my facts before posting.stupid mistake but we all learn from them, its an on going process in life.

You guys can flame all you want, so far you have been pretty nice, but I wanted to be honest, its the right thing to do.

Black Widow, you seem to continue to amaze me. Thank you for being a sweetheart and understanding where I'm coming from. maybe we need to have a chat about said ex's sometime lol

eh, it wasn't technically that big of a lie
I don't know why you fess up to something and then you're still defensive about it. You care too much about what others think, lol. I wasn't judging you, nor did I say it was a big lie or you were in the wrong. I was giving you a thumbs up for making this thread, simply accept my .02 =)

I don't know why you fess up to something and then you're still defensive about it. You care too much about what others think, lol. I wasn't judging you, nor did I say it was a big lie or you were in the wrong. I was giving you a thumbs up for making this thread, simply accept my .02 =)

lol i wasnt being defensive. sorry if it sounded that way.

I suppose there's bigger things in life than trying to impress people on a forum. I'm glad she realizes this. Personally, I value others' opinions (sure, I don't like it when they're not akin to my own) but I always TRY to take everything with a grain of salt. If I want to go out and make a name for myself... I have to do it on my own. Sure, these guys will cheer me on, but I have to be the one to do it. I know that it's always nice to have people wowing over things you do, but it only goes so far.

Thank you again for being nice. After all, everyone deserves another chance to make right what they've done wrong... right? I mean, we're human and make mistakes. What makes us stand out are how we deal with those mistakes.

I suppose there's bigger things in life than trying to impress people on a forum. I'm glad she realizes this. Personally, I value others' opinions (sure, I don't like it when they're not akin to my own) but I always TRY to take everything with a grain of salt. If I want to go out and make a name for myself... I have to do it on my own. Sure, these guys will cheer me on, but I have to be the one to do it. I know that it's always nice to have people wowing over things you do, but it only goes so far.

Thank you again for being nice. After all, everyone deserves another chance to make right what they've done wrong... right? I mean, we're human and make mistakes. What makes us stand out are how we deal with those mistakes.

your completly correct. life is an ongoing process of ups and downs, and we continue to fall (our mistakes) but every fall we learn from and we always eventually get back up. no one is perfect and Id rather be known as someone who was real then someone no one can trust. Your a sweet person and I appreciate how you've tried to get to know me in the last couple of days, but then again were GIRLS, we do that unlike guys lol:)

I have to say... I'm not a typical girly girl... I don't think anyone who plays with boys is... but, I am a mother. That's really what's turned me into more of a compassionate person. Before (and even sometimes now) I don't care much about anyone but myself. But, when they're around... everything changes. :) We had a thread up here a while back where someone was asking about favorite quotes. One I mentioned was 'Fall seven times... stand up eight.' I like how you've mentioned that very principle.

I have to say... I'm not a typical girly girl... I don't think anyone who plays with boys is... but, I am a mother. That's really what's turned me into more of a compassionate person. Before (and even sometimes now) I don't care much about anyone but myself. But, when they're around... everything changes. :) We had a thread up here a while back where someone was asking about favorite quotes. One I mentioned was 'Fall seven times... stand up eight.' I like how you've mentioned that very principle.

Being a mother just shows even more of your character. it takes a lot to be your age and have children let alone have the love you do for your sons (I saw your facebook) not only yourself. I dont think at this stage in my life, id be able to be so compasionate and giving.

Yeah I meant it as an expression whoops. It doesnt matter since I know im right LOL Shes saying it like this:

"I BUILT THE CAR"= I paid a mechanic to build the car for me :)

*tisk tisk* oh well atleast the truth has come out and isnt in a ditch along a highway in a shallow grave.....

respect cant be bought or won....it needs to be earned....

fessing up might earn some respect....

Back