the real reason for cell phone laws

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol
the person on the other line: "Can you hear me now? How bout now?"

atleast thats one less stupid soccer mom who can talk and drive at the same time. fuck it she should have been more responsible, i don't feel the least bit sorry for her. i'm just glad it was her and not her daughter

well next time maybe she could tape it to the side of her face.

Quoted post[/post]]
where's that ghetto cell phone holder pic with the rubber band?:
hands-free-cell-phone.jpg

A Letcher County woman suffered a horrible injury early Thursday when her arm was severed in a car crash on the Mountain Parkway in Clark County.

Jacqueline Dotson and her six-year-old daughter had to be cut out of their vehicle after the accident in which Dotson veered into the median and over-corrected, rolling her truck over the guardrail and landing upside down after flipping several times.

Several people stopped to help, and it turns out, the good samaritans may very well have saved Dotson's life. Sheila Vice, a nurse's aide, and an off-duty EMT from another county stopped to help, and put a tourniquet on Dotson's arm to stop the bleeding. Her arm was found near the accident still clutching a <span style="color:#FF0000">cell phone</span>.
"Basically we stayed there and talked to them until the EMT drivers got there," said Vice.

Rescuers used the jaws of life to get the Dotson and her daughter out of the truck. Both were flown to hospitals, and Dotson is listed in serious condition at UK Hospital. Her daughter is not in the hospital, and sheriff's officials say they believe she's going to be fine.

Both were wearing seat belts.

Gruesome. I can't figure out how, in an SUV, wearing your seatbelt that your arm would be detached and ejected from the vehicle, to rest outside of the truck.

Back