The real TPP?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
odd...

revolution8k (9:21:07 PM): so whats this TPP site gonna be about?
BodyDroppedNikes (9:21:25 PM): one idea is primeredcustoms.com
revolution8k (9:21:32 PM): hrmm
revolution8k (9:21:37 PM): primer :)
BodyDroppedNikes (9:21:43 PM): yes
BodyDroppedNikes (9:21:55 PM): speaking of primer....evil thought came to my mind today
revolution8k (9:22:01 PM): we should primer the Si!
BodyDroppedNikes (9:22:19 PM): NO
BodyDroppedNikes (9:22:25 PM): leave it alone
revolution8k (9:22:32 PM): LOL
BodyDroppedNikes (9:22:33 PM): unless you really want to :-D
revolution8k (9:22:41 PM): never thought I'd see TPP say no to primer.
revolution8k (9:22:42 PM): hahaha

Hell has officially frozen over. Brian said no to primer. :p

Originally posted by brian11to1@Aug 21 2004, 09:32 PM
awww... ha Brian, the integra is now primered at least the front half is.
[post=380150]Quoted post[/post]​

:thumbsup: :D

Originally posted by Prowler@Aug 22 2004, 12:58 AM
:whocares:
[post=380179]Quoted post[/post]​

bite me. I just thought it was funny. damn it all to hell for posting something off topic.

Wait, should I go get something from ebaulms world? or no wait I can post something from yahoo news... maybe then I'll have something of an original post going on here in the off topic forum and all.

*gasp* TPP? said NO... to... PRIMER? :p

yea, i figured he'd say no at some point. hehehe. but, no... i'm not gonna primer MY car brian. :p

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Aug 22 2004, 11:48 AM
*gasp* TPP? said NO... to... PRIMER? :p

yea, i figured he'd say no at some point. hehehe. but, no... i'm not gonna primer MY car brian. :p
[post=380233]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't like primered cars. I use primer to get ready for the real paint.

You changed your avatar. Mmmm, Angelina Jolie, mmmmmm.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp+Aug 21 2004, 09:33 PM-->
Originally posted by brian11to1@Aug 21 2004, 09:32 PM
awww... ha Brian, the integra is now primered at least the front half is.
[post=380150]Quoted post[/post]​

:thumbsup: :D
[post=380151]Quoted post[/post]​

Yep, the front is Primer Black and the rest of the car is ASturias Grey. Except in front of the driverside rear wheel and the dirver side door down at the bottom. Im getting ready for paint.

tab
@Aug 22 2004, 12:01 PM
I don't like primered cars. I use primer to get ready for the real paint.

Its almost ready for paint, y0. Got some dents and dings that need to be pulled or filled. Most likely pulled then smoothed over. Need to source a new trunk lid, my current lid has a huge crease on the driver side, need to a new rear filler piece, rear bumper, 93 integra front bumper. then after its pretty... its time to get serious with the engine, yet once again. I belive B20 is going in next...

Sorry, threadjack in progress.

don't worry about it brian, hijack away...since people are whining about wasting their time reading this, instead of just clicking on the back button and not reading it.

Originally posted by brian11to1@Aug 22 2004, 12:12 PM
Its almost ready for paint, y0. Got some dents and dings that need to be pulled or filled. Most likely pulled then smoothed over. Need to source a new trunk lid, my current lid has a huge crease on the driver side, need to a new rear filler piece, rear bumper, 93 integra front bumper. then after its pretty... its time to get serious with the engine, yet once again. I belive B20 is going in next...

Sorry, threadjack in progress.
[post=380244]Quoted post[/post]​

cool.

What I see, even in my own neighborhood is a bunch of ricers. They chop the springs to lower the car, primer a perfectly good paintjob, buy white wheels because they're "in", then primer the wheels black two months later. Flat primer colors just don't impress me.

Good luck with your project, sounds like fun.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Aug 22 2004, 12:26 PM
don't worry about it brian, hijack away...since people are whining about wasting their time reading this, instead of just clicking on the back button and not reading it.
[post=380265]Quoted post[/post]​

whoa, calm down. take a joke. :)

Originally posted by jeffie7@Aug 22 2004, 03:09 AM
Most of the time when B links Yahoo news it's becuase, well, it's worth reading.
[post=380205]Quoted post[/post]​

Go drive your Z if you dont want to read it. ;)

I'd drive a Z over reading pretty much anything on the internet.

Back